Cloth Diapering
Options

Help with overnight diaper

Hello all,

My LO is a heavy wetter. I have stuffed a pocket with a prefold (a large one 4-8-4), also with 2 and 3 inserts, also the large prefold AND a microfiber insert. Yet every morning, DS is soaked through the diaper and his pj's.

Can you give me a recommendation? Not Kawaii. as I have 2 of those and they are the worst offenders.

Thanks in advance 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help with overnight diaper

• Options

We use fitteds and wool for about a month now. No leaks!

wool soaker: Wolly Bottom/Ecoposh

Fitteds: Bamboozle (w/ extra doubler), Bububebe, old school cool or goodmama (w/ extra doubler)

In love with this setup!

• Options
    noryangnoryang member
    Sounds time to try a fitted diaper. Maybe with a cover you have first or with wool. I love the Sbish OS fitted. They are among the least expensive of the great fitteds. Old School Cool is really popular around here too.
    Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I prefer fitteds with wool for overnight.

But, I'd suggest trying hemp inserts in your pockets first before switching to a different overnight system.

• Options
    BLM10BLM10 member
    We use the new Thirsties Duo AIOs with their Fab Doubler for night. DS isn't a super heavy wetter and I could probably go without the doubler.
  • Options
    We use a BG 4.0 with the microfiber insert and 2 hemp babies inserts. Also, I don't snap down the rise snaps so I can get it tighter around his waist because of the bulk.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use BG 4.0 with a Hemp insert and a  BG insert.  No leaks.  Hemp on top.  BG insert on bottom.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Time to move to fitteds. We use GM goodnight with a joeybunz premium hemp insert behind it in a PUL cover. I prefer the Weehuggers cover, but any good double gusset cover will do. We use wool sometimes, but MH likes to use our wool covers during the day, so I try to save them for him. My LO goes 12+ hours without a leak.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    I do either a BG4.0 with both inserts + a terry cloth burp rag or an Imagine (at Nicki's Diapers) with the insert and 2 terry cloth burp rags. Works very well!
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"