May 2012 Moms

From Team Green to Team...

PINK!!!!  

On May 7th, my doctor began the induction process.  I was already about 2.5 cm dilated coming into the induction.  He started me on the mIso-something or other and I took 3 doses of this; eventually pitocin.  

I don't know how much time lapsed between the time I was told I was 5 cm, then 8-9, and finally to the "you're 10 cm...baby's right there," because the epidural was working beautifully and I was able to get sleep.  All in all, it was about 23 hours total from time the induction began to when our little girl was born.

Doctor came in at around 6:15-ish p.m. and I started pushing at around 6:20-something.  WIthin 3 pushes, our little Ava Rose was born at 6:32 p.m. on May 8, 2012.  The entire labor and delivery went smoothly, aside from the darn 3rd degree tear I'm dealing with. 

Thank you for letting me share our daughter's birth and the smoothest labor/induction I could've asked for (not including the tear of course).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: From Team Green to Team...

• Congratulations!!  I'm so glad it all went well!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulation yay for team pink.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  I am glad everything went so well!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • congratulations. I like the name Ava :) thats going to be my daughters name
  • blw1003blw1003 member
    Congratulations!
  • PellyPelly member
    Congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats! Sounds just like my experience, smooth induction, epidural worked, everything great except I also got 3rd degree tear. Enjoy your baby girl!

• Congratulations!!!
    BFP#4: 2/2/19, EDD 10/8/19
    BFP#3: 9/4/11, EDD 5/13/12, DD Born 5/14/12
    BFP#2: 5/8/11, EDD 1/24/12 missed mc 
    BFP#1: 1/24/10, EDD 9/24/10, DD Born 9/25/10
  • So many positive birth stories lately!!! So happy for you! Congrats!

• Congrats and happy mothers day!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"