2nd Trimester

Is the "Zulily" website any good?

I'm in need of a nice evening dress and vacay clothes for memorial weekend. I was wondering if anyone else has shopped on Zulily.com and what their experience was. :)

Thanks!  :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is the "Zulily" website any good?

• good experiences with them
  • good experience as well
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's unlikely you'll get it in time for Memorial Day.

Their products are nice, but their shipping takes forever and a day usually. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hmm well I'll check it out, thanks ladies!
  • mchupiemchupie member
    I love Zulily, but yes, as PPs have said their shipping is slow.
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imagemrs.kapow:

It's unlikely you'll get it in time for Memorial Day.

Their products are nice, but their shipping takes forever and a day usually. 

Yep.  The items don't ship until the event has event has ended.  Usually, when I get my items I'd almost forgotten I'd even ordered it.  Great prices, though!

• mb314mb314 member
    You generally can't return items, which is why I haven't ordered anything from them yet.  Maybe I'd order baby clothes, but I don't trust that I would order the right size or like the fit of any clothes for myself.

• It's alright. Don't expect to get your stuff by Memorial Day though. If you order today, you will be lucky to get it by mid-June! I have been happy with most of the stuff I have gotten from there, but the shipping is ridiculously slow.

• imageJulesDiane:
    It's alright. Don't expect to get your stuff by Memorial Day though. If you order today, you will be lucky to get it by mid-June! I have been happy with most of the stuff I have gotten from there, but the shipping is ridiculously slow.

This! You won't get it in time for Memorial Day!! 

• Love them, but yes, slow shipping. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love it and have started shopping there more for maternity clothes and in anticipation of baby. From when the order is placed to when I receive the order is usually about 3 or more weeks. 

They are not the best place to go on it one day and get a specific item. Rather, sign up for their emails and check them when you can. If you see something that you can use next month or so, grab it. There are great deals to be had! 

I am having trouble updating tickers--But I am due on April 2015. I have 2 older step children: 9 and 14 yrs and I also recently had 2 younger children: 2 years and 1 year... so this means I will be having 3 under 3--and trying to fit our family of 7 into our minivan--eek!

PitaPata Dog tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"