May 2012 Moms

XP: Our gender neutral nursery is done :)

I just finished our little ones nursery. I'm so happy with how it turned out and can't wait for baby to get here. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: XP: Our gender neutral nursery is done :)

• Very nice!!!! Love the elephant!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Looks awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • SO ADORABLE.  Absolutely love love LOVE the color pallet you chose.  The pops of yellow and turquoise are awesome.  Nice job!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love the colors!  That turquoise pop is awesome!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP 1: 9/19/11 , DS born 5/28/12 @ 41 weeks

BFP 2: 11/8/13, NMC 11/27/13 @ 8w4d, we love you sweet baby!
    BFP 3: 5/16/14 Stick, sweet little one!
  • Looks great!! Looks very zen like and soothing :)

• ldbryanldbryan member
    I love it!  We used some of the same fabric in our DD's nursery. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Really nice! Looks like somthing in a magazine!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Wow! It looks amazing. I love how the closet is organized!
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very pretty! Did you make the mobile? I made one too, but with stars to go with my fabric--also doing a gender neutral nursery. I'm jealous that you're done. My curtains are on the rod, but it's draped over ue crib because the holders are still not mounted!!
  • Absolutely gorgeous!!!!
  • CUTE! Love the stripes on the wall and the closet organizer.
    First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • imagemelrrr:
    Very pretty! Did you make the mobile? I made one too, but with stars to go with my fabric--also doing a gender neutral nursery. I'm jealous that you're done. My curtains are on the rod, but it's draped over ue crib because the holders are still not mounted!!

Yeah I made the mobile. I was inspired by this https://pinterest.com/pin/17944098485574391/ It was a pain to make but I'm with how it turned out. 

• imageekd816:

imagemelrrr:
    Very pretty! Did you make the mobile? I made one too, but with stars to go with my fabric--also doing a gender neutral nursery. I'm jealous that you're done. My curtains are on the rod, but it's draped over ue crib because the holders are still not mounted!!

Yeah I made the mobile. I was inspired by this https://pinterest.com/pin/17944098485574391/ It was a pain to make but I'm with how it turned out. 

No kidding! I really dragged it out. I followed this one for mine:

https://pinterest.com/pin/19281104624165255/ 

• I love it! I especially love the striped walls and the elephant rocker. The turquoise color bursts are so nice too. Awesome job!
  • Love the colors. It looks great. :)
  • Tippy05Tippy05 member
    I love it!  The closet looks amazing and the elephant theme is just too adorable!
  • Love it!  Grey/yellow is one of my fav colour combos!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Very pretty! I love the gray/blue color combo.
  • I'm lurking from the august board & had to comment!! The nursery is so beautiful! Looks like something out of a magazine!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • That is absolutely amazing!!!!  I LOVE it!

Riley is going to be a big brother to a little sister due April 19th!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love it! You did an awesome job!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ElinJElinJ member
    Adorable!  I'm doing grey for my gender neutral nursery too!  Now you have me anxious to have it completeled.  (And we used some of the same yellow fabrics you have framed!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Great job!!
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • That is the cutest nursery ever!! LOVE it. 
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • erin234erin234 member

Hey! I'm also lurking from the August board. What color are your crib and dresser? Black or dark brown? Where are they from/what brand?

We haven't decided on our nursery yet, but we know we want grey walls and a dark brown or black crib/dresser combo. Thanks for any help!

• imageerin234:

Hey! I'm also lurking from the August board. What color are your crib and dresser? Black or dark brown? Where are they from/what brand?

We haven't decided on our nursery yet, but we know we want grey walls and a dark brown or black crib/dresser combo. Thanks for any help!

They are Black and its from Bonavita the Sheffield Collection. https://bambibaby.com/furniture-brands-1/bonavita-26/bonavita-sheffield-collection-127/

• I love love love it! It's gorgeous, like right out of a magazine. Good job, your baby is lucky to have such a gorgeous nursery!!
  • I LOVE it! Everything is SO cute!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"