May 2012 Moms

Crying

Anyone else crying at the drop of a hat?  These hormones are NO JOKE.   Well?I may have a *tiny* reason to be a little sad today.  DH totally forgot to wish me Happy Birthday this morning?and no one at work remembered.  (They have forgotten my Birthday the last 5 years, so no surprise there!)  DH felt like a total bum and called and emailed me when he got to work?but if I sit and think hard about it, I burst into tears!    Ugh?I?m so over being pregnant. J   19 days and counting!  
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Crying

• Oh, honey - HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!! You need ice cream cake. Immediately.

(And I cry all the time, too. And am also SO OVER being pregnant.)

• imageKnockedUp38:

Oh, honey - HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!! You need ice cream cake. Immediately.

Yes

Happy Birthday! I can see how that would make you emotional!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm sorry about your husband. At least he remembered when he got to work. Sometimes men just don't think like we do. I go out of my way to make DH's birthday really special every year. And he's never really done anything all that special for me. I usually get sad, even when I'm not pregnant. So I know how you feel!

That being said, don't worry if you just feel like crying. Cry! I burst into tears the other night when my husband said our dog was stupid. I had convinced myself that it meant he wasn't going to be a good father. Hormones are crazy but if you feel like crying, have at it. Sometimes it helps. Smile

But most of all....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!CakeGift

BabyName Ticker Anniversary
  • Awww I'm sorry you are crying, hormones are not very forgiving. A Big Happy B-day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • papeetepapeete member
    Aww, happy birthday!!!  I hope the rest of your birthday picks up and that this year ahead is awesome for you. :-)
  • imageKnockedUp38:

Oh, honey - HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!! You need ice cream cake. Immediately.

Ditto!!! (Hugs) And, I just cried I saw the cats were out of food, and would have to bend over to refill their bowls.

Happy birthday!!!!  

• AWWW,  I would cry, prego or not, if DH forgot my birthday.  I bet he feels horrible.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  And I agree with PP, you need icecream cake IMMEDIATELY!!!!

• Happy Birthday!  I cry all of the time too....often for no reason at all.  These hormones are killers!
  • Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Cake Maybe Mother's Day will be a good make up?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Big SmileGiftBig SmileGiftBig SmileGiftBig SmileGift HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...FROM ALL OF US TO YOUUU....WE WISH IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY...SO WE CAN HAVE CAKE TOO!!! Big SmileGiftBig SmileGiftBig SmileGiftBig SmileGift
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"