1st Trimester

i'm confused...

some sites say second trimester is week 13, others say week 14... yes i'm anxious to move up =) haha

whats the norm?

Re: i'm confused...

• I believe that i read on here yesterday 13weeks 3 days... HTH
  • I lurk over on 2nd tri because sometimes the posts are a little bit more detailed.

From what I understand, they say 13w3d to move over.

• Loading the player...
  • 13w3d is a 1/3 of the way through...that is the "generally accepted" date. Smile
  • I've only ever seen 13w3d on here - my doctor's office considers 2nd tri to start at the beginning of the 14th week (so 13w1d). Really, move when you want.
  • damn.  fine... i'll wait..
  • Everything is so crazy when you start going from website to website. I saw one that said I was on week 5 since your first week of pregnancy is not week 1... enjoy your Thanksgiving with your little one inside you. I call mine "turkey" since we are not going to find out if it is a girl or boy
  • imagemrsjazzsinger:
    I've only ever seen 13w3d on here - my doctor's office considers 2nd tri to start at the beginning of the 14th week (so 13w1d). Really, move when you want.

I think this is what causes confusion - when you're 13wXd, you're in your 14th week. 

You should move now before there's another bonfire post.

• imageNeudorfer:
    damn.  fine... i'll wait..

Looks like we'll be making the big move together!

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"