1st Trimester

If your boobies hurt before your missed period...

Hey girls :) If your breasts hurt before your missed period, do they usually hurt before your period too?

My breasts didn't used to hurt during my cycle back when I got ku with DS, so this is a whole new thing for me. Every cycle now I have breast pain a few days before my period. We have just started TTC and I started have breast pain this month too at 5-6dpo and I'm wondering if it means I'm out this month since that's my normal.

Any insight?

Re: If your boobies hurt before your missed period...

• Depends on the person but for me, yes. My boobs are always sore before the arrival of AF but early pg symptoms were identical (same type of AF cramps too). I was sure she was on her way but I go a + HPT instead.
    Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My boobs ate never heavy or sore til I got KU. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Are, not ate. Good grief. 
  • Las135Las135 member

imagekbow213:
    My boobs ate never heavy or sore til I got KU. 

Ditto!

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• I always had soreness before my period but this time was so different. For a lack of a better way to describe it, it was a tingly feeling in my boobs that I have never felt better. It tipped me off that something was definitely up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My boobs always hurt before AF but they hurt now too so I am not sure you can take that as a sign that you're out.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image4legsRbest:
    Depends on the person but for me, yes. My boobs are always sore before the arrival of AF but early pg symptoms were identical (same type of AF cramps too). I was sure she was on her way but I go a + HPT instead.

Yes This goes for me as well.

When my periods were regular back in HS, I could always tell when AF was coming because my boobs would get really sore. Then, my cycles got really wacky and my boobs never hurt...probably because my cycles were so long and crazy!

After taking a round of Provera to induce a period, my boobs hurt before my period came. The same thing happened when I got my BFP!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kie310Kie310 member
    My boobs kill me during ovulation, for about 5 days before my period..... and my boobs haven't stopped hurting since before I got my BFP 2 weeks ago. So for me, it definitely didn' t mean I was out 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you girls! I will test on Wed and I hope to be joining you soon!
  • My boobs always hurt before my period. However, the cycle that I got ku, the pain started earlier and wasn't as intense. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It depended on the month for me. Sometimes they hurt and other times nothing. If they did, it would start right after ovulation and end a couple days before my period was due. The month I got pregnant, they started hurting from 3 days after ovulation and kept getting worse and never went away and they still hurt but not as bad.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My boobs always hurt a bit right after ovulation up until my period came.  They would stop hurting a day or two before.  This time, with my BFP, the pain never went away.  It increased markedly at about 5.5 weeks. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My boobs are always sore right before a period.  Usually a week or so before.  However, with all 3 pregnancies I had sharp pains shooting through them a day or two before I tested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"