3rd Trimester

Sex drive in third trimester?

I swear mine has went up.  I have went almost this entire pregnancy, really not caring about sex one way or another.  I normally relented about once a week, knowing my husband deserved it, and that once I started, I wouldn't want to stop.  Well, the desire came back yesterday with full force.  It was so nice being the one to initiate it!  Has this happened to anyone else?
Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker image

Re: Sex drive in third trimester?

• Not at all! The thought makes me sick:( I feel bad but I can't help it! I know it will be better after LO is here:)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Yes! I felt horrid the last 6 months because some idiot told my husband that sex drive went through the roof in the second trimester and I was sick and didn't want to be bothered or just fell asleep as soon as I fell into bed, but now I'm getting the drive back at 32 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly my sex drive has been pretty consistent throughout the pregnancy with the exception of the first few weeks in 1st tri (at that point I was just too tired to even think about it).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is "large" and it doesn't feel awesome right now. I suck it up about once a week for his sake and pretend like it doesn't hurt because I feel sorry for him! :)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine is "more back" then it was for sure but still not the way it use to be. It wasn't until recently that I actually get the urge myself- and it only lasts a second so I have to take advantage of it when I can! Lol. I'm in the same boat as a lot of you- we have been doing it once a week and I pretend it's wonderful lol. 

But the last few weeks it actually has been a lot better and more frequently! Cant wait until after she arrives so we can get back to our fave positions !  

• Ahh you guys are all so much nicer than I am!! We have had sex all of 2 times this whole pregnancy! My poor husband...
  • I was opposite... First/Second Tri -- Healthy sex drive. Third -- I could care less...

The only reason he is getting any is because it could help with the labor process... ;)

• imageKrissyMiss:
    Honestly my sex drive has been pretty consistent throughout the pregnancy with the exception of the first few weeks in 1st tri (at that point I was just too tired to even think about it).

same here I was sick so much in the beginning! But as soon as I stopped throwing up mine has been through the roof DH is esctatic we are still managing 3 times a week now prego belly and all! :) 

Ultrasound Technician RDMS OB/GYN & Abdominal Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • My sex drive is finally starting to rev up a little from total disgust for the 1st trimester, total discomfort for the 2nd trimester and total boredom up til now, just in time for DH to be "weirded" out by the bump.  Greeeeat...
  • Sex drive? What sex drive?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine did esp. with my second. 
    promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"