May 2012 Moms

SO over the full moon

Next person who tells me that I'm going to deliver tonight b/c of the full moon is going to get clocked. Just sayin'.

Is being EXTREMELY grouchy a sign of impending labor?!

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: SO over the full moon

• I AGREE!!! super annoying.

• I'm actually surprised I haven't gotten this at ALL! I get "you ready yet?"

No, I'm not, I LOVE being 9 months pregnant in 90 degree heat. Confused

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been alternating between crying, and being a *** all day. 

I realize that it's disappointing that I'm not in labor, but telling me basically anything isn't helping. I seriously want to stab something. 

• imageREOM:

Good Lord, I hope like hell it is. :-)

• Is being EXTREMELY grouchy a sign of impending labor?!

I bet my Husband sure hopes so, I have been this way for the last couple of days.

• imageREOM:

Yep it is a sign of impending labor it just might be for a month or so. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • I haven't gotten this at all either. But whatever the case is I am sitting here crossing my legs and hoping that, if there is any truth to this that it will NOT happen for me. I need to get through the next two weeks of school and then the baby can come whenever he or she pleases.
  • imagefaydre:

I've been alternating between crying, and being a *** all day. 

I realize that it's disappointing that I'm not in labor, but telling me basically anything isn't helping. I seriously want to stab something. 

This! Now I'm super annoyed too because I can't get comfortable no matter what I try. DH knows I feel this way and he keeps asking if there is anything he can do and trying to kiss me. I'm sorry but I just want him to back off and let me stretch out!

Besides, it's so foggy/cloudy here I can't even see the !@#$ moon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket the right one will always make you feel like you are the most loved person in the world
  • imagemrh2009:
    imagefaydre:

I've been alternating between crying, and being a *** all day. 

This! Now I'm super annoyed too because I can't get comfortable no matter what I try. DH knows I feel this way and he keeps asking if there is anything he can do and trying to kiss me. I'm sorry but I just want him to back off and let me stretch out!

Besides, it's so foggy/cloudy here I can't even see the !@#$ moon!

This and This!! If one more person talks about the moon or just the 400 phone calls of " anything yet?" a day I am going to go on  afull blown rampage. No nothing has happened in the last 45 mins that I spoke to you. Any discomfort in my voice causes my mom or MIL to go into  a panick of what's wrong ?? what do you think is wrong ?? I am 40 weeks pregnant tomorrow and feel like this baby just wants to stay in here until his 18th birthday. Sleeping is horriable..I wake up every hour until 4/5am just to stay awake and then fall back asleep around 8 for an hr. I really just don't think I can do this anymore, I am so emotionally and physically drainded at this point I want to cry or stab someone - thank you for my vent !

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"