April 2012 Moms
Options

I made her bleed:(

I was clipping her tiny little nails and clipped on her little finger:(  I feel so bad and I cried!  My 9 year old told me, "It's ok mommy, she hardly cried.  It will heal."  I just feel horrible I hurt her!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I made her bleed:(

• Options
    DH did this with DD1 and I'll never forget the look on his face - it was so sad! It definitely hurt him more than it hurt her, haha. 
  • Options
    CTri17CTri17 member
    I did this when she was 1 day old :( my DH looked at me like I was the worst mom ever, I already felt bad enough
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    gisa886gisa886 member
    I did that with Toot. I bite their nails for a few months to avoid this 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    Did it with DS. I have been filing DD's nails to try to avoid it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MsCatraMsCatra member
    I've been filing since cutting her little middle finger.  She cried and I felt HORRIBLE.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I feel so much better that I'm not the only one. Now I'm scared to trim DS's nails =(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"