Baby Names

Middle name for Lila

We think we have decided on Lila for our baby girl. We want to honor our mothers with her MN. Both of our mom's names are Carol Ann. We were thinking either Lila Ann or Lila Caroline. Thoughts? Does Lila Caroline have too many "l's"? Thanks!

Re: Middle name for Lila

• How about Lila Charlotte (though still has an 'l')? Both Caroline and Charlotte are diminutive of Charles.

• blw1003blw1003 member
    I like both choices, but think Lila Ann is my favorite.  I think it flows a little easier.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageblw1003:
    I like both choices, but think Lila Ann is my favorite.  I think it flows a little easier.

This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Funny you should say Charlotte because we were going back and forth between Lila and Charlotte! I do like them together. Now, that's another choice, I suppose!
  • Lila Ann is cute, feminine and easy

babies

• LoCarbLoCarb member
    Lila Ann, I like Lila Charlotte (if you have another choice) but Ann is still my fave
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I prefer longer names so I'll vote for Lilah Caroline. 

Funny your moms have identical names... wonder where Carol ranked the years they were born?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Lila Caroline is very pretty
    The waste in life lies in the love we have not given, the powers we have not used and the selfish prudence that will risk nothing; and which shirking pain, misses happiness as well. Mary Cholmondeley
  • I like Liliah Ann 
  • Hi!  I am wondering if Lila is long i or sounding like Leela?  If it's like Leela Ann I think that sounds real nice.  Lila Ann with a short i is a little sticky for me.  But, I was thinking of Lila Caroline.  If the extra L bothers you, maybe you might like Lila Corrine.  It rolls and sounds similar.  For all I know you have a mean cousin named Corrine, too funny!  I hope that helps anyway!  Just my two cents!  God Bless Lila no matter how you say it!  Hugs!
    Take Care & God Bless, Kikki http://tinypic.com/?ref=2qxw75u BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageKikkiB:
    Hi!  I am wondering if Lila is long i or sounding like Leela?  If it's like Leela Ann I think that sounds real nice.  Lila Ann with a short i is a little sticky for me.  But, I was thinking of Lila Caroline.  If the extra L bothers you, maybe you might like Lila Corrine.  It rolls and sounds similar.  For all I know you have a mean cousin named Corrine, too funny!  I hope that helps anyway!  Just my two cents!  God Bless Lila no matter how you say it!  Hugs!

It is Lila with a long i, Lie-la.  My mom's boss's name is Corrine, so that would not go over well at all!  I think we are still undecided!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"