Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Mothers day

1st time mothers..what are you doing to celebrate mothers day. I want to do something unique with my little family of 3. And make it a family tradition for each yr. any ideas?

Re: Mothers day

• I was wondering what to do with my family of 3 too!

I know both of my grandmas will probably send me a card lol that'll be nice. And my mom said she wants a pair of romeos boots...so my brother and I are splitting the cost of those (: I told her I just wanted a swifter wet jet mop and pads. I seriously hate regular mops!!!

But other than that, I'm out of ideas of what to do with my man and little man on my new day!  

• I was going to take my mom to dinner and it would just be the three of us but my boyfriend will be here so I don't know now. Kinda wish he wasn't going to be here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We are doing family portraits and then having a brunch at home with our little family. Then a pj and movie night!
  • Oh gosh, portraits sound like such a good idea!! So does the pj and movie night lol
  • Going to lunch with my mother & DS. I invited DH & his mother if she isn't working :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • fernanefernane member
    I'm standing back and crossing my fingers that DH plans something special :). I know that morning we will go to church, then we plan to go to the beach (it's right down the road) for a sandcastle competition that H is doing with some of our close friends..then I don't have a clue.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"