May 2012 Moms

Mucus Plug

Dear May Mama's,

I am 37.5 weeks... 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I lost my mucus plug today...

Any bets or guesses for how much longer? Any second or third time mama's... When did you go?

Signed,

Impatiently Waiting

p.s. TIA!

Re: Mucus Plug

• Could still be weeks
  • That's pretty much exactly when I lost mine... I was 1 cm, 70% effaced and 37w6d.  I panicked because DH was leaving that day out of town until today, and I'm still here.  I polled all my friends who have had babies and their responses varied from 24 hours to 2 weeks.  So sadly, I don't think it's that indicative of when you'll go into labor.  The good news, though, is that it IS a progression, so be happy for that! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was at 1 cm at 32 weeks, and have been at 2 and 50% for the past two weeks (I have an appt tomorrow to get a new update). Lost my MP on the 30th. Still nothing for me. But, it could still change rapidly!
  • Lost my MP at 34weeks - it regenerated itself. At 36 weeks, I lost it again. Dilated at 2cm/70% effaced. And here I am, at almost 38 weeks .. still tickin' 

Unfortunately, losing it means nothing really. It could be tonight, tomorrow, next week, weeks away. Boo! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • At 36 weeks I lost my plug, was 1cm dilated 50% effaced.  I am now 38.2 weeks and only thing that has changed is now I am 2cm dilated......like pp said, could be weeks or hours or days.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am 39 weeks, 2 cm's dilated and just lost mine today. I am hoping it's soon! good luck to you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"