May 2012 Moms

Thought I'd Share-baby eviction notice

My friend sent me this the other day and I thought it was cute for those of us just getting close to and or are past our due dates:

BABY EVICTION NOTICE
I, the Landlord (Mommy), am issuing a notice for EVICTION. Tenant (Baby) will have to comply and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until authorization for removal by physician. After which, he/she will be removed from the property by induction.

The Tenant (Baby) is being evicted due to breach of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back and sides of the house were also made without approval from the Landlord (Mommy).

Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. Due to the damage by the Tenant (Baby), the foundation has been compromised, and the structural integrity of the house is questionable. The Landlord (Mommy) has also received numerous complaints about frequent nightly disturbances and damage to the plumbing. If the Tenant (Baby) doesn?t comply with the notice it will result in an immediate and forceful removal at the discretion of a physician and the Landlord (Mommy)

Re: Thought I'd Share-baby eviction notice

• LOL!  Hilarious!  Especially the part about "damage to the plumbing"

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Loading the player...
  • Tippy05Tippy05 member
    I love it! 
  • I post a Crabby Pregnant Lady Rant on FB pretty much every day. This is SO Getting posted tomorrow. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"