3rd Trimester

Tight Tummy!!

Help my tummy is SO tight during the day! It feels like I am gonna just burst! I'm always thirsty for water and drink it A LOT! Has anyone else had any tummy tightening?? It's borderline painful!

Re: Tight Tummy!!

• Sounds like Braxton Hicks Contractions, I have them too. For me, they've gotten more and more uncomfortable lately.

• I hear you on that, and almost to the point that I think DD is going to be early just because of how uncomfortable I'm getting. I noticed that if I change positions though, it does seem to get better or even going for a small walk. Another thing that works is soaking in the tub. Otherwise, I feel like Susan Sarandon's character from Aliens. Good luck to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • My stomach is so hard! It feels like a boulder on my stomach. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My tummy gets tight every now and then too. It's never painful just uncomfortable. I found drinking lots and lots of water really helps. I drink at least 10-12 glasses a day on top of milk/juice/soup. The only negative is I feel like I need to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes.
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm getting this too! The last few nights my stomach has gotten so hard. I just wasn't sure if it was BH bc its not really painful just a tightening feeling and sometimes uncomfortable.

GL ladies! 

• Yes, my stomach feels tight and the skin is stretched painfully far. But in all fairness, I was unknowingly 3 weeks pregnant at the time of surgery this fall where they removed a portion of my stomach area and skin (including muscle) to do reconstruction for a double mastectomy. So I had to stretch back into a normal standing position on top of the normal pregnancy stretching.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"