Nurseries and Baby Gear

Reccomend a memory/keepsake book

Can anyone reccomend a nice memory/keepsake book. I did a search on amazon and hundreds of different brands showed up. I would like something where I can keep sonogram pics, bump pics and then continue throughout the first year.

Has anyone purchased one?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Reccomend a memory/keepsake book

• https://www.amazon.com/Babys-First-Year-Memory-Keeper/dp/1605538345/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1335561029&sr=8-7

I have that one.  The pages are pockets where you can put pictures, cds, or whatever you want.

• Ruby Love on Etsy! Love it. 

We have one of those then a big cardboard craft box (for things like his baby hat, and other objects that can't be put in a book. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • In addition to a book I also purchased a baby calendar for his first year. I love it because you can hang it up and jot down all the little things on the day they happen. I usually only remember to get out his book once a month and by then I forget so much, so I recommend both.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We just got this one last night, and I really like it. DH and I spent about an hour in the store looking through all the books, and this one had a nice combination of things, easy to read/find format, small bits of humor without being so bitingly sarcastic, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We made our own, we just got a small 8x8 scrapbook/photo album, and some matching scrapbook paper, printed out prompts on cardstock, and left empty pages for things like photos, hospital bracelets, etc.

I really like it, and we were able to customize with things we felt were important, and wanted to remember like Mommy and Daddy's favorite things about pregnancy, predictions (her first word, hair/eye color, date of arrival, etc.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Another vote for Ruby Love! I love that it is completely customizable with the pages you want and comes with calendar pages and stickers to mark milestones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageluv2play:
    In addition to a book I also purchased a baby calendar for his first year. I love it because you can hang it up and jot down all the little things on the day they happen. I usually only remember to get out his book once a month and by then I forget so much, so I recommend both.

Thanks for this idea-- it will be so much easier to write notes on a calendar each day than it would be to dig out the baby book everytime we reach a milestone! 

June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"