Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Sore nipples with ovarian cysts...

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I've tried looking through the threads to find an answer to my question. However, I did not find one. I've tried researching on the internet and I keep finding a lot of different answers, so I decided to post my question. I'm suspicious of an ovarian cyst again, but this time I have sore nipples. I was wondering if an ovarian cyst or cysts can cause this? I know pregnancy can and I've already tested. (BFN) Have any of you ladies experienced this with ovarian cysts? Thanks in advance. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC Since October 2011

Re: Sore nipples with ovarian cysts...

• Options
    Oh and yes I know they can also become sore around the time of your period. I just haven't had sore nipples around the time of my period in a very long time. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC Since October 2011
  • Options

imageGrace0609:
    Sorry, don't have any answers for you, but I had to tell you that your cat siggy video scares me!

Haha. I know, right? ;) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have ovarian cysts and the only time I get sore nipples is when AF is due.
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got 2 ovarian cyst after MC. I got really sore boobies (i mean hurt to touch and huge) 3 days before AF came. I also experienced severe pinching on both ovaries (ob said i had one cyst on each side) I hoping that was them erupting but I won't know until May 18 when I do an u/s to see if they have subsided.
    BITTERNESS WILL JUST LEAVE A NASTY TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"