Pregnant after a Loss

PREGNANT AFTER THE LOSS OF MY 3 MONTH

My 3 month past away 1 month ago there is not a day i don't think about him. he was the most precious little angel ever. We'll Monday i decicded to take a pregnancy test and it came out positive I don't know how to feel my husband starting crying, because we don't know how to feel i still haven't and never going to get over my son that's my son. But I feel like i betrayed him, because i got pregnant to soon and i wasn't ready for it. But me and the Hubby are learning every day to learn to live with it. We have no choice. I just miss my baby so much I pray and i am going to continue to pray.;

Re: PREGNANT AFTER THE LOSS OF MY 3 MONTH

• I don't think anyone ever gets over thier loss but hopefully time will ease a bit of your pain. I am so sorry for your loss and that you didn't have time to properly grieve before this BFP, but it is a miracle so congrats and I wish you a long and happy 9 months!

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how overwhelmed you are right now. You might also find some comfort on the "Loss" board. I wish you the absolute best for this pregnancy. Congratulations and welcome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations on your new beginning. =) I agree with the previous posters. I don't think we'll ever get over it. My loss was at 19wks 1day in September and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her.  It's ok to miss him and think of him and be sad and it's ok to move on. I don't think it means that you're betraying him, although, I can see how that feels that way. I think we all do the best we can do given the difficult cirmcumstance and I think it's a given that we all love our babies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you went through. But congratulations on your new pregnancy. I pray that it will go smoothly and you will have a happy and healthy 9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope, you never "get over" it you just learn to live with it. You will love this new baby too, your heart will make room.

Please come visit us on the Loss board, the ladies there are GREAT. There are several women who have lost infants and toddlers as well.

Big hugs to you and sending you strength!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"