October 2012 Moms

This better be a boy...

Still nauseated, random throwing up, bloody noses, headaches, and not wanting to eat... This kid better be a boy because I was not this way with my daughter.

Just sayin...

Now off to an 8 hour computer class.... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This better be a boy...

• Me too! This pregnancy has been much harder than my first. My first is a boy, however, so I'm hoping for a girl. :)

With DS I was totally fine by 15 weeks and felt amazing. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and still feel pretty crappy: no energy, throwing up, nausea like you wouldn't believe and I can't find anything to eat!!! 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Too funny I had been thinking the same thing.  I never had any pregnancy symptoms with my DD and this time around is so different.  Constant nausea, headaches, not much appetite, and my skin has been so broken out.  I had none of this with DD.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I think we are having another boy too I have had it pretty easy aside from occasional morning sickness,nausea, & aversions. With Ds I just had carpal tunnel, naesea and aversions but w/ dd my second pregnancy I was in the bathroom the whole pregnancy expect for maybe two weeks.  I also couldn't keep anything down. We will find out May 10th!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLacey2shoes:

Me too! This pregnancy has been much harder than my first. My first is a boy, however, so I'm hoping for a girl. :)

With DS I was totally fine by 15 weeks and felt amazing. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and still feel pretty crappy: no energy, throwing up, nausea like you wouldn't believe and I can't find anything to eat!!! 

This was the same thing for me, with my son my pregnancy was a walk in the park compared to this one. With him i had minimal M/S early in the first tri and then heartburn late in the 2nd tri. This pregnancy is SO MUCH WORSE and I too and hoping for a girl this time around. We will see,  we find out in 2 1/2 weeks

• ME TOO!!! I told my H last night that it has to be a boy because no girl would EVER do this to her mom:)   My first pregnancy was a walk in the park compared to this one.  I actually took yesterday off because I was so sick. Still throwing up every day, headaches, and heartburn... My Ob nurse of course says "well every pregnancy is different", yes I get that, but it still sucks!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It makes me happy reading all your posts about one pregnancy being completely different from the other...I'm a FTM and I've been so sick, all I keep thinking about is when we want to have another one and I have this one to take care of at the same time. I hope my 2nd time around is better than this time! :)

Hang in there everyone!

?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • I was horrible sick with my DS and feel so much better this time.  I have suspission that this one is a girl.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I wouldn't base anything on that, lol.  With my first I was SUPER SUPER sick throwing up all the time.  With my second, I was nauseous, but never threw up so I thought for sure it was a boy.  WRONG!  Two girls, so you just never know.  Every pregnancy is different.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• imageOlivebeinmamma:

Still nauseated, random throwing up, bloody noses, headaches, and not wanting to eat... This kid better be a boy because I was not this way with my daughter.

Just sayin...

Now off to an 8 hour computer class.... 

haha, i'm the exact opposite....same symptoms as you but already have a DS and had none of this whith his pregnancy:-) we are team green again though so i have some time to wait! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"