3rd Trimester
Options

Itchy Itchy Tummy!!

Help!! My tummy is always itchy! I've tried coca butter, shea butter, and palmers! Any other ideas? Thanks!

Re: Itchy Itchy Tummy!!

• Options
    i find it has nothing to do with what creams and oils I use, its the materials rubbing against my stretching skin. Try wearing clothes less rough and clingy?
    ~?~ Chellezy ~?~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    same here im currently using palmers...but try not to itch i heard thats how they get worse
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! Someone else told not to scratch as well! It may very well be my maternity pants band
  • Options

imageskittlesj526:
    Thanks! Someone else told not to scratch as well! It may very well be my maternity pants band

My maternity pants make my belly itch too (although they are otherwise comfy and give me the support I like). This is why I'm in my jam jams the minute I get home from work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm specifically itchy around my belly button. I find I'm way more comfortable in maternity pants (anything that goes either over or under the belly, as opposed to right ON my waist) and I've been using Vitamin E ointment (easy to find at health food stores!). Works like a charm for me :)
    Bravado Bras at Nurtured FamilyBabyFruit Tickerimageimage
  • Options

me too! my tummy is soooo itchy just my belly button but it may have to do with me having had a belly button ring. I had my doc check it today and she said there is no sign of infection and it's probably just itchy because of the stretching etc. 

I used polysporin brand anti itch lotion and also a plain jane body shop vitamin E lotion that worked well. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"