Pregnant after 35

Bag packed and ready

Bag is officially packed except for some last minute items; clothes DH and I will be wearing home and the camera.  Have to delete some pics and check the battery charge.  Am now ready to sit back and relax and wait for LO's arrival.  I would love it if LO would at least drop a little bit.  Would love to be able to breath again.  Would also like to be able to close my car door without having to use my feet!!  Love pregnancy!! Can't wait to try again!!! 
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Bag packed and ready

• Show off!!! I don't even know what I'm going to bring. My mom is demanding I pack my bag THIS weekend. I'm also excited to learn of you're having a boy or a girl.
  • Jealous! I MUST begin packing my bag. I know that many things will remain on the checklist for last minute grabs because I use them daily, but everything else needs to get squared away. Did I mention that I'm due with my 1st in FIVE days?!?  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Good for you!  It'll be here before you know it!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • You are ready.  I don't think I ever packed a bag until labor for either of my first two kids. 

I hope it's not too long until your meet your little one!

Two boys already - ages 5 and 3...

...baby #3 is here...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Good for you!!! I intend to pack at the 35week mark, i registered with pampers.ie and today i received my welcome pack, newborn nappies and wipes........so strange for me looking at the nappies, made me very very excited!!  The best of luck hun in the next couple of weeks, yes excited to know also if LO is a girl or boy Big Smile
  • Yay Kimmie! I can't wait to hear your story!

• Thanks joi!  I do have to say I was blessed with a great pregnancy!  I know it's not always this easy for alot of women.  Getting more excited by the day.  Tomorrow is cleaning day.  My mom is coming over and we're gonna clean, clean, and yeah, clean!  I hate cleaning!  Glad she is coming to help!  She loves it. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My mom was on me since I was about 7mo as to when I was going to pack my bag.  I told her today that I packed it last night, she didn't seem impressed!!!  Go figure!! Everyone is ready to know if this LO is a boy or girl!!  I am driving family/friends nuts with it!  I love not knowing, but I am in the minority!  Just found out last week that sil is pregnant and she can't wait to find out what she is having!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"