1st Trimester

Giuliana and Bill: Pregnant

I know it is crazy to follow celebrities. But I feel for these two so much and to hear they are pregnant and 20 weeks along just made me so happy! I think they are such a great couple and will be such great parents
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Giuliana and Bill: Pregnant

• I was so excited to see this story on the news this morning :) They have waiting for such a long time and have been through so much. They will be amazing parents :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • such a blessing for such a beautiful couple
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know who they are, but it sounds like they overcame some serious fertility issues? Sounds like a warm, fuzzy story. Good for them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aww, i dont follow too much celebrity news but i know how much they have been through and they are so down to earth. SO happy for them!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs&Dr2b:
    I know it is crazy to follow celebrities. But I feel for these two so much and to hear they are pregnant and 20 weeks along just made me so happy! I think they are such a great couple and will be such great parents

I JUST caught this story on my MSNBC app. They have been to hell and back and must admit that I had similar feelings to you. Their journey has been so long and tough and it's such a blessing that they're getting a perfect summer baby! 

• i watched them this morning on the Today Show and was so happy to hear the news. That couple has been through so much that they deserve a little happiness.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Aww...good for them!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awww!  Their show is one of my guilty pleasures, I'm so excited this worked for them, especially after hearing they only had 2 embryos possible to use that were harvested before Giuliana's mastecomy and starting the breast CA medicines. 
    Brought home an extra special souvenir from vacation! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love this! I am beyond thrilled too! I actually cried when I saw the interview this morning.... I want to blame it on the hormones, but I know it's not.... lol!  Congrats to them, well deserved!!
  • I think its a blessing and they are so deserving for this experience!! God bless them!

• Very happy to hear this news, I tried to keep up on her story because I saw the E True Hollywood story and it broke my heart.  She has such an amazing, supportive family, especially her husband.  Wish them the best!
  • I was so excited to hear this news this morning as well!  I've been following their struggle through their show. They are such a supportive, strong, and loving couple. They've been through a lot.  And hopefully now they will get the baby that they have waited so long for!  I am so happy for them!  
    For SuzyQ0525 and all M15 loss moms

image     image

• imageLoisLane23:

imageMarriedInAFever:
    I don't know who they are, but it sounds like they overcame some serious fertility issues? Sounds like a warm, fuzzy story. Good for them!

Multiple rounds of failed IVF, went in for another IVF and got a diagnosis of breast cancer instead. She had a double mastectomy and was told she shouldn't think of having kids for 3-5 years, which would essentially put her out of the window  for child rearing years, not to mention that they couldn't get pregnant on their own prior to the diagnosis.

Oh wow. That really is exciting. Thanks for catching me up :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good for them! I don't follow a lot of celebrity stories, but after all she's/they've been through, I'm so happy they'll have a little one.
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • Love their show! So happy for them!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just love those two.  I think they're adorable and I was so happy when I heard the news this morning, especially after they have had to overcome a lot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"