November 2011 Moms

I've been feeding solids since 4 months....

At first he wouldn't want them every day so we went every two or three days.  Now he eats his cereal mixed with puree every day.  I also feed cereal in his bottle because of reflux, the thickened formula helps soo much.  He weighs 17lbs and has the cutest chunky thighs! 

Has anyone else been feeding solids since 4 months?

image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I've been feeding solids since 4 months....

• We started at 4 months. DS took to it after 2 days & we've been going strong ever since. He usually has oatmeal cereal & a 1/2 jar of fruit after his morning bottle & 1/2 jar of a veggie around dinner time.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • This exactly what i have been doing....half a jar twice a day.   Sometimes though if he is really fussy I know he will get pissy if I try to feed him his cereal mix, so I will skip it in the am and then give him more at night...and less formula usually 4oz instead of 6oz.
    image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • We started trying at 4 months, his eczema picked back up, so pediatrician suggested waiting. I'm anxious to go to his well baby in a couple weeks to get the all clear. He'll be 6 months on 5/5.
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We started at 4m per pedi's recommendation to help with her reflux (she was in the 5th % for weight) We started with oatmeal once a day and she took to it right away. She loves her food and can't get enough of it lol. I now give her oatmeal mixed with 1/3 container of fruit in the morning and half a container of veggies at night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been feeding her cereal or oatmeal mixed with a pur?e in the evenings. I think we will started doing breakfast soon. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We started at 4 months.  The Pedi was worried about her weight gain from 2 months to 4 months, so they suggested solids asap and increasing her formula intake.  She started with rice and so far we have done rice, oatmeal, barley, green beans, carrots, and peas.  She loves them all.  She wasn't a huge fan of rice, but LOVES oatmeal and barley.  I think carrots are her fav veggie so far.  Not sure how much she weighs now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"