November 2011 Moms

Solids Clicky

Have you started yet?

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Solids Clicky

• Technically the answer would be "no".... but we're starting tomorrow so I figured that warrants a "SS"
  • Kinda.  We started adding rice cereal to her bottles instead of increasing meds.  We can't start anything else until we see the allergist in a few weeks.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • imagembgreenwalt:
    Kinda.  We started adding rice cereal to her bottles instead of increasing meds.

This. We just started putting rice cereal in his bottles to help with reflux after consulting with the GI this week. We won't start any other solids until after 6 months. 

It has helped a ton!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just tried them out last night!  Her reaction was too cute!
    BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
  • Feel like maybe I started LO to soon!  He has been eating solids for over a month and loves it.  I mix the veggies or fruit with his ceral with no formula...just the puree and cereal (he like oatmeal the best..plus it has a little fiber in it.)  I put ceral in his bottle also because of reflux.  I have been doing that since 2 months. 

image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"