2nd Trimester
Options

Another "you know you're pregnant when..." post

You def know you are pregnant when you dream of going to a food festival! Ugh complete with detailed descriptions of everything you want to eat!

hahaha i woke up drooling!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another "you know you're pregnant when..." post

• Options

haha you know your pregnant when you read a post on here about crawfish and then dream about it! I called my family this morning woke them out there sleep and asked them to send it to me on dry ice! LOL they think im crazy!!! LOL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    you know your pregnant when you have multiple strange dreams about breast feeding... The first one (TMI?) I was pumping and cottage cheese came out instead of milk :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When you dream that you delivered your baby early, he had skin like pepperoni but say that's okay just shove him back up there till he's ready to come out! I mean WTH!! Lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You know you're pregnant when you dream about giving birth to a turkey sandwich.  Smart aleck hubby actually asked what fixin's were on it.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    LMAO I dreamed I gave birth to a litter of kittens last night!! WTF!
  • Options

yup i've had food dreams about weird and disgusting stuff like aerosol mustard (kind of like redi whip... but mustard.  gross!)

I just went to the bathroom to realize my yoga pants were on backwards.  Funny thing is i've gone pee probably 5 times and haven't noticed.  I wondered why they were riding up so weird! haha

• Options
    u know you're pregnant when you have to bend sideways on your tip toes over your front loader washing machine to grab your clothes because your belly hits the front of it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"