Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Anyone else have babies on the brain already?

Okay, I've always said that I thought two years' spacing between siblings was ideal, but that I for sure wanted to wait until DD was a year old before trying for a sister or brother.  But now she's only just 10 months old and I find myself "joking" to my husband every night that we should have another one.

Anyone else or am I just crazy? :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Anyone else have babies on the brain already?

• Options
    You're not the only one. I really want to start trying for another one, but we won't be trying until late summer/early fall. It's not too far away so I'm trying to be patient! 
  • Options
    NOOOOO!!!!!  Ha, ha.  Not a chance. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep...4 weeks pregnant here. :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Apparently my body (and the good Lord) thought it was a good idea. Definitely was not my plan
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, we are ready.  Just went off the pill at tBig Smilehe begining of the month, so we'll see.

• Options

Yep, we do! I had Mirena removed almost a month ago. I can't wait to be pregnant again!!

• Options
    Yep! Already TTC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • Options
    Yup! we wanted to try end of last year, surgery had me waiting 3 months and now here I am 5 weeks pg! nervous as hell!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would love to be pg again! Unfortunately, we have awful healthcare and the birth alone would cost us 4k. So we are waiting until we get better healthcare. Fingers crossed it changes soon. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options

Right now? Nope. Not even a little bit. Not until DD2 is AT LEAST a year old.

But when my first was 10 months old? See tickers :P

My girls are just less than 19 months apart. DD1 was about 10 months old when I got pregnant again. A little closer than we initially planned, but I wouldn't change it for the world. As I type DD2 is crawling after DD1 and they are both laughing hysterically. Best thing ever :)

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hell no! I don't want to only be a mom. But that's me. 
  • Options
    No I'm not ready. My dd keeps me very busy and she still doesn't sleep well. Of course I want more just not now. I want to wait til she's at least 1.5 to 2 years old before trying again. I also want her to have more time with me and understand what a baby brother or sister or at least some what! 
  • Options
    Kind of. We're planning to TTC this summer/early fall. I don't feel ready yet but that's only because DS is very intense and demanding. If I had an easier baby, I'd definitely be ready now. However, it's part of our plan to have a few kids within 2-2.5 years of each other, assuming we don't have any fertility issues, so by this time next year I will probably be in my second or third trimester of pg #2.
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagearevans31:
    No I'm not ready. My dd keeps me very busy and she still doesn't sleep well. Of course I want more just not now. I want to wait til she's at least 1.5 to 2 years old before trying again. I also want her to have more time with me and understand what a baby brother or sister or at least some what! 
    This! I always thought I'd want my kids back to back but I can definitely wait for #2.

• Options

We did IVF and waiting for the blood pregnancy test results today as a matter of fact. (Longest day in history I swear)

Anyway.... I wanted 2u2.  I figured Camden will be young enough that she will take to a sibiling fairly easy. I may be kidding myself, but my aunt who had 7 kids in 8 years swore it was easier having them so close together (she had 2 other kids spaced farther apart so I figured she knows what she is talking about)

If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not even close! When I see a little baby, I must admit it does tug at my heart. We are so not ready as a family though. DH is going back to school and will graduate in 3 years. We're planing on trying then, or maybe a little before as it took us a year and a half to get this one. I think I would be totally overwhelmed with a new baby and a not even 2 year old. I totally understand why people do have baby close together, but not for me. 
  • Options

imagelexusolsen:
    I would love to be pg again! Unfortunately, we have awful healthcare and the birth alone would cost us 4k. So we are waiting until we get better healthcare. Fingers crossed it changes soon. 

I hear you on that!!  My health care is even worse.  We had to pay more than twice that last time.  So interesting to hear everyone's POVs!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I think about it all the time but then reality sets in! DH just got out of the military and his post-mil plans are shaky.  Maybe when DS is three? I really do want another baby, so DS isn't an only child. I keep also thinking about the big three - time, money and energy. Shew!
  • Options
    Yes!  Especially since 3 of my friends just found out they are pregnant.  It makes me miss being pregnant so much.  But I know that I want to wait until DS is 1.5-2 yrs old before we start trying again.  I think it will be a little easier having DS closer to 3 and hopefully potty trained before another LO comes along!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Eh, it comes and goes. I had a miscarriage in January at 9 weeks pregnant (surprise pregnancy) and for a while after it happened I really wanted to start trying again. In march I decided definitely no way do I want to be pregnant again.  I want to lose at least 30 lbs before ttc, but every 2 weeks or so I go into a "*** it" mood and decide to start trying again. That usually doesn't last long before I'm back to tta. 

We have decided to start ttc in August, so that will give me 3 or so months to try and lose as much weight as I can. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've wondered if it's a "my baby isn't a baby anymore" thing. We're pretty sure we're good with one, but every now and then I imagine how cute it would be to have 2 wee ones at the same time.  Must be the hormones, lol! ;)
    "All of this is crazy, and amazing" -Mat Kearney Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ~ personal blog~ * ~ photography blog ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"