Pregnant after 35
Options

Officially on maternity leave!!

Well, it's official.  Last night was my last night at work.  Hopefully for a good long time.  It feels great to be able to do things at my own pace and not have to rush off to work every night.  Ready to relax and enjoy and finish up the few things that need done before LO arrives.  WOW!!!! Time flies!!
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Officially on maternity leave!!

• Options
    WOO HOO!  Good for you!  Can I just say though that I am SUPER jealous??  I plan to work until May 10 :( because whatever I take now, comes off the other side and I don't want to give up any time with baby if I don't have to.  Enjoy your time, its wonderful that you can take it :)  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have to admit - I am jealous!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker Birthday
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me, too! Im just hoping I don't go crazy over the next 5 weeks. IDK how Joi has done it. Congrats. For me, it was super satisfying to turn off my repeating alarm.
  • Options
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I am trying to tie up loose ends so that I can go on 'vacation' for whatever time I have left before maternity leave officially begins after delivery. I'm due in 10 days but have been told I'll be induced next week if the little one doesn't come on his own. I'd love a few days with ZERO work pressure. ENJOY IT!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Rest, get ready for baby, sleep, take walks, spend time with DH, go out to dinner, enjoy!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  It has been a great couple of days so far.  Relaxing doing my own thing.  Love seeing DH every day, not just looking at his sleeping body when I go to bed!  He even took off work early Fri to go along to OB appt.  Such a great guy!!! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"