3rd Trimester

Anyone else have..

Awful allergies?!

I have had absolutely awful allergies for the past 2 days. I can't breathe out of my nose, my eyes are watering, and my head feels like it's going to explode! I've tried using my Neti Pot (at least twice a day) and it helps for about an hour, then my sinuses fill right back up. I've only taken Tylenol a couple times through my pregnancy (one of the meds okay'd by my ob)

I have Claritin and Alavert, but I'm a little paranoid about taking anything. I also have the Vick's Sinex nasal spray, which I hear works wonders.. but now it's too late to call and check/okay it with my doctor's office.

Anyway, I'm curious what you ladies here have taken/ have been told it was okay to take?

TIA! 

Re: Anyone else have..

• The only allergy med that I was ok-ed to take was Zyrtec. Check with your doc before you take anything, though.
  • I take and swear by Zyrtec. I have taken and tried every allergy pill and remedy under the sun and found Zyrtec to be the best, for me at least. I take it before bed because it does tend to make you drowsy. Good luck, I hope you find relief!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagejlsweets:
    I take and swear by Zyrtec. I have taken and tried every allergy pill and remedy under the sun and found Zyrtec to be the best, for me at least. I take it before bed because it does tend to make you drowsy. Good luck, I hope you find relief!

Ditto. I couldn't function without Zyrtec, I need it year round. They also sell the generic at Costco really cheap - it is called Cetirizine (sp?). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"