3rd Trimester

Free formula

What website do you go to for free formula?

Re: Free formula

• well i guess I should say samples not FREE! ha :)
  • www.similac.com

www.enfamil.com

www.gerber.com

• Loading the player...
  • If you register on-line with the Similac, Enfamil and Gerber Good Start, they will most likely mail you some near your due date.  Also, our hospital sent us home with a complimentary diaper bag full of coupons and sample products, including Similac formula and the left over little bottles of Similac that were in her bassinet cart.  The nurses told us to take everything that was there.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I signed up at Similac, Enfamil and Gerber as well and I just started receiving cans of powdered formula and coupons in the mail.  You can also get them from your childs pediatrician and your doctor if you ask for them. 

I had a baby registry at Target and received a coupon book in the mail for a free Newborn 6-pack of Enfamil too.  I know that Enfamil often has $5 off coupons (the most recent one was posted on here somewhere, but I think just ended)...which made the 6-pack almost completely free too (I think I paid $1).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"