October 2012 Moms

Hubby is freaked out by preggo sex!

So my hubby has always said he is freaked out by sex during pregnancy because he thinks the baby is just too close for comfort. Now that he has seen the first ultrasound it seems like is freaked-out-ness is even worse. Anyone else have this problem??

Re: Hubby is freaked out by preggo sex!

• My Dh loves making love! He even makes sure to compliment my body and growing belly. I have to say it does make me feel a little bit more secure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes. We went from having sex 5 times a week to 5 times a month. He's just a little weirded out by the bump!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish I had that problem!  My DH LOVES pregnant sex, he said it's so much more lubricated; great, just great!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• We just had a huge conversation about it this weekend. He said we'll see what happens when I start to show more but he's gotta get used to the feeling and get over his fears about it.
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• So far DH has no problem.  I on the other hand just have no desire...which is a bit annoying because it seems like he wants it more now.  Feel bad for him, but I am just never in the mood Tongue Tied
  • Thankfully up to this point I havent had much desire either but I keep hearing that the libido gets ramped up duing the second trimester so Its going to be a long 6months if he doesnt get over it!
  • With my first pregnancy he wouldnt even go near me. This time he is fine.

But that being said, I had sex on Saturday and today I have some pink spotting. So i will NOT be having sex again until wayyyyyy later.

• imageRoxanneA:
    I wish I had that problem!  My DH LOVES pregnant sex, he said it's so much more lubricated; great, just great!

You sound excited about this lol

• Here lately on a daily basis my DH looks at me and says, "Hi, I'm randy." His name is not Randy. Apparently the pregnancy doesn't bother him a bit. We haven't been having alot of sex but when we have it has been really good.

• At least he's just freaked out about poking the baby! A friend's husband won't sleep with her while she's pregnant because he doesn't "sleep with big girls". She was a size 6 before she got preg. He's an ass.
    imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My husband is freaked out as well. Stinks to be me. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"