Cloth Diapering
Options

Adult Covers?

Hello young people. I'm on a fixed income and have decided that to cut back on my expenses, I am going to make my own cloth diaper inserts. I have incontinence issues and Depends are quite an expense. I'm unsure if I'll be able to find adult-sized covers for cloth diapering. Have any of you seen these before?

If I can't find covers, I believe I will just try making my own inserts and placing them in my Depends to lengthen their life-span. What material of inserts have you found to be the most absorbent? Thank you so much for all of your help.

Love,

Grandma Mona 

*The Loves of My Life*
Please visit my Etsy Shop to see my latest creations. God Bless.

Re: Adult Covers?

• Options
    I actually saw someone on Etsy selling adult diaper covers... sorry I can't remember the name of the shop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sure a hemp doubler in your depends will work wonders. Good luck!

PS what board dared you to do this one? The kitties are a nice touch!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In all seriousness, I just sent DH for some Depends. I have a horrible cold and all I am doing is sneezing and coughing and peeing through those giant Poise pads every hour. It's completely miserable.
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Options
    https://www.adultclothdiaper.com/ They have a whole store with all kinds of products. Good Luck Grandma Mona :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepunkrockabye:
    In all seriousness, I just sent DH for some Depends. I have a horrible cold and all I am doing is sneezing and coughing and peeing through those giant Poise pads every hour. It's completely miserable.

Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry that you're sick. Back in my day, we referred to sneezing and peeing as "snissing," but you young ones probably have a new term for it.

Thank you to all the other ladies for all of the help and suggestions. I guess I need to have my granddaughter teach me how to use Google more effectively. 

Thanks again and God bless,

Grandma Mona 

*The Loves of My Life*
    Please visit my Etsy Shop to see my latest creations. God Bless.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"