October 2012 Moms

Baby moons

Anyone going on a babymoon? I've been looking at Turks and Caicos all morning. Stinks I won't be able to scuba dive or go horseback riding on the beach though. I'm sure distill manage to enjoy it : ) any suggestions welcome! Also if anyone one has been there would love some recommendations on places to stay things to do etc. thanks!

Re: Baby moons

• efs83efs83 member
    Oh man, I'm jealous! We didn't go on a babymoon when I was pg with DS, and I really regret it!  Have fun planning!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jealous!! We are doing a family trip to the beach with DD in May. If we do any kind of trip just DH and I, it will probably be just a weekend within driving distance.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We are going to Florida for a friend's wedding then Tobago for 6 days after in a little under three weeks. I am so, so excited.

Pigeon Point - click to enlarge

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We are hoping to do a night away well my parents are here in May.  That is hard enough for me to do with DS.  I think Turk and Caciso sounds awesome.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We are going to a bed and breakfast in Vermont, at the start of May. They cater to people with pets so we will be able to take two of our dogs with us!

It's easier for us to do a couple little trips since we have dogs.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageamb5353:

We are going to a bed and breakfast in Vermont, at the start of May. They cater to people with pets so we will be able to take two of our dogs with us!

This sounds awesome. We have a dog, too. So we'll probably do a weekend trip to Madison, WI - just to walk around the farmers' markets and the cutesy shops on the isthmus.

TTC #1 since 4/2011. Cycle 1 = BFN. Cycle 2 = BFN. Cycle 3 = BFP 6/28. CP 7/2. Cycle 4 = TTA. Cycle 5 = BFN. Started progesterone. Cycle 6 = Disaster. Cycle 7 = Progesterone. BFN Cycle 8 = BFN. Cycle 9 = BFN. Cycle 10 = BFP 1/1/12. C/P 1/8/12. Cycle 11 = BFP 2/3. Stick! Due 10/15/12. Baby girl arrived via c-section on 10/10/12 after 20 hours of labor. Welcome my love!
  • imageamb5353:

We are going to a bed and breakfast in Vermont, at the start of May. They cater to people with pets so we will be able to take two of our dogs with us!

I think I heard about that place. Can't remember the name but it looked awesome. We have a dog too I def want to take her there sometime.

• Hi there! My husband and I are going there in July for our babymoon. We are staying on Grace Bay at the Sands. A friend of mine went there and said it was heaven on earth. She said there are many restaurants that you can walk right up to from the beach. Sounds relaxing and romantic!
  • We went on a baby moon when I was PG with #1. We went to Florida for 5 days. It was nice!
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • my husband and I are going on a babymoon in a few weeks to Aruba (we went there on our honeymoon as well!) and I am so so excited!!
    Pregnancy Ticker boots badge
  • atokatok member

We are going to the moon palace in cancun July 16!!

I am sooo excited.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageCP0979:
    Anyone going on a babymoon? I've been looking at Turks and Caicos all morning. Stinks I won't be able to scuba dive or go horseback riding on the beach though. I'm sure distill manage to enjoy it : ) any suggestions welcome! Also if anyone one has been there would love some recommendations on places to stay things to do etc. thanks!

We went to T&C when I was 6 weeks pregnant.  It was great!  Great restaurants and beautiful beaches.  We stayed at the Gansevoort.  The beach beds were amazing!

We have a few weddings to attend during 2T/early 3T (Michigan, Maine and Massachusetts) so I think I'm going to treat these as little baby moons and maybe get a massage done or something.  We can't afford a separate one as nice as it would be.

• me and DH are going to europe in the end of may! we are going to go to prague and budapest. ive never been to europe and im so excited.

the only down side is the money, since we dont have a *** ton of it. i think it's worth it, though, since it'll be the last time we'll alone together in a while. 

• imageamb5353:

We're going to VT in early May too!  Currently scouting out B&B's.  Whereabouts in VT are you staying?

• We just booked our babymoon to Turks & Caicos for mid-June, and I am so excited!! We are staying at Grace Bay Club for 7 nights, and it sounds heavenly.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"