Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Fidgety / crying at night?

Hi Ladies:

This has happened to me a few times and I'm not sure what it is.. Looking for advice.  DS gets VERY fidgety every now and then during the night.  He moves around like it seems like he's very uncomfortable and normally this is accompanied with painful cries.  I gave him some gas drops last night but it did not work.  Any other ideas as to why he would be fidgeting so much and also what seems like is in pain?

TIA

Re: Fidgety / crying at night?

• Options
    Teething pain seems to be worse at night; have you tried Advil or Tylenol?
  • Options

This happened to us a few weeks ago. We bed share and for about month all she did was flop around the bed and cry for half the night. It was very very rough. We tried Tylenol, teething oil, putting 2oz of chamomile tea in her bottle, and none of that worked.  She finally started sleeping better about a week ago, and now she sleep straight from 9pm- 5:45 or 6 am. I'm afraid you might have to just wait this one out, but I hope it ends soon.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the advise ladies.  DS already has 9 teeth so I didn't think it was possible to have MORE coming in.  But maybe it is that.  I might try some tyelonel if it continues.
  • Options

I'd say try advil. My LO did this while he was teething and adliv defiantly helped. Maybe hes getting a particularly painful tooth?

• Options
    Teething!!  This has happened to us with every tooth that DD gets.  It took me a few to catch on because this would happen a week before we could see a tooth coming, so I always thought it was gas.  We bedshare also and she would just roll and toss and turn and crawl around all night long.  Just could never get comfortable.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    DS did this until the pedi told us his dry skin was making him itch.  Now we lotion him before bed and no more wiggles.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"