December 2012 Moms

what's everyone eating tonight

I'm starving and have nothing in the house that's somewhat healthy.plus I can't run out because dh is at work and I'm getting ready to put ds to bed. Ooh woe is me.... Lol
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what's everyone eating tonight

• DH was actually home tonight sob we grilled steaks had mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus. Getting ready for dessert....Ben and jerrys blueberry vanilla Graham Greek frozen yogurt!!
    imageimage

image image image 

My Beautiful Boys! 

imageimageimage

PgAL/PAL welcome, always!
  • It was a nice today in NY today that dh decided to break out the Bbq!! Had some BBQ chicken... Yum!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I were starving tonight - me for obvious reasons and DH because he is doing Insanity. We had a grilled chicken salad and steak hoagies.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Grilled balsalmic chicken, hummus, and spinach wrap! It's my favorite!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I went food shopping today while I was hungry. $135 later...haha. 

We had chicken cutlets for dinner. I have been having this weird craving for chicken, but completely nauseous when cooking it. I ignore the smell and eat anyways lol. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Right now I'm being healthy and drinking a berry spinach yogurt smoothie. It's really yummy and exactly what I was wanting. :) Today's been kind of a weird day eatingwise, and I haven't eaten very healthy at all, so this makes me feel better!
    time has brought your heart to me
    i have loved you for a thousand years
    i'll love you for a thousand more
    photo liam2months_zps809ccc3e.jpg
    Liam Edward || 12/12/12 || 7lbs7oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been craving home fries all day and we just got back from a diner where I finally got to eat them! Afterwards I had the pickle that came with DHs burger and it was so amazing I asked for more. Delicious night for me.
  • Sushi (vegetable kind, don't worry!). I actually felt like eating at dinner. We had dinner at our friends house tonight. Unfortunately, I'm paying for it now. Blech. At least I got a day off from the nausea so I could enjoy some food.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm in graze mode. I had a Popsicle, now a salad. There might be some toast in my future.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had an unhealthy choice...taco bell. Ive been craving it along with their hot sauce! Had to get it out of my system lol...I couldn't stop thinking about it.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy TickerBaby Slings at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"