October 2012 Moms

Ok call me a brat but...

I don't like the 'we're team...' subject lines. There was just a post about this on the Sept board (I read there a lot to see what I have to look forward to!) and a lot of posters agreed it was getting old, and to just put what 'team' you are in the title. I've seen a few 'we're team...' posts so far so I know more are coming. I'm happy w'ere all getting further along, but I'm just venting. That's all. I'm sure many of you won't agree. That's ok. Rant over.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok call me a brat but...

• ha! Love it!

I have a hard time remembering details of each user (I do it slowly) so there is no way I can keep track of such things! 

It also drives me nuts when people says "we're pregnant" instead of "I am pregnant" 

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • imagedixneuf:

ha! Love it!

I have a hard time remembering details of each user (I do it slowly) so there is no way I can keep track of such things! 

It also drives me nuts when people says "we're pregnant" instead of "I am pregnant" 

Haha!! It drove me crazy during my last pregnancy too... but this time I found myself saying we're pregnant (only in his presence though). I guess the longer we are married the more I am willing to share with him lol! 

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I read on the Sept board too and I agree. If you want to announce the sex then just say it. The team posts get old pretty fast. Especially since it seems we have a lot of people on this board that are planning to find out.

BFP #1 on 8/10/11 EDD 4/21/12~ m/c 8/16/11 at 4w6d
    BFP #2 on 1/15/12 EDD 9/26/12~ m/c 1/22/12 at 4w4d
    BFP #3 on 2/15/12 EDD 10/28/12 BFP Chart
    ~~Baby MDem Born 11/7/12~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love them. I don't even open the post if its in the title. I like surprises!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • I agree, it's fun to open the post! A little surprise!
  • imagemisscheapandchic:
    I love them. I don't even open the post if its in the title. I like surprises!

Haha.  I'm the opposite.  I won't open if it's a "..." title. 

imageLilypie - (d9io)
    imageLilypie - (3w4O)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"