November 2011 Moms

Can I get an FB invite?

I'm not sure who is in charge of this but I would love to join the FB group please! Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I get an FB invite?

• Me too please!  I had one, but it expired before I was able to get on FB!
  • I want one too! I didn't want to be a joiner but I feel like I would get more updates on people through FB. I def. won't be leaving TB though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would like to join the fb group as well.. how do i get an invite
  • Me too please!
    Mc 6/2/08 at 6w2d * CP 11/22/08 * CP 1/21/09 - Dx compound heterozygous MTHFR 3/23/09 - BFP 3/24/09
  • I would love one as well. I'm definitely on FB more than TB.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • According to the fb group admins the group is closed. ::eye roll::
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebeedawn:
    According to the fb group admins the group is closed. ::eye roll::

lame!!

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
  • imagevalerieanne9015:

imagebeedawn:

lame!!

You aren't missing much.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebeedawn:
    imagevalerieanne9015:

imagebeedawn:

lame!!

You aren't missing much.  

Oh trust me I don't care, didn't want to join it anyway.  I just think it's lame that they "closed" it to other moms!

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
  • imagebeedawn:

Aw, thanks for letting me know. Oh well, I don't mind be an exclusive bumpie :)

• Hey ladies - you have been ill informed by Beedawn about the intentions of our Facebook group. If you would still like to join, please PM me and send me a link to your Facebook page.

We are a really fun group of nice girls and we love our group! We do not think we are lame in the slightest. And we are not "exclusive" or biatchy as we have been made out to be, per this thread. We are open to having you be a part of our group. So, send me a message and we'll get you added! :)

• I agree we are not lame... :) 

• imageTMS1980:

I agree we are not lame... :) 

No one said you were. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebeedawn:
    imageTMS1980:

No one said you were. 

Oh, so we imagined the post above that read "lame" and "you aren't missing much"??

::eye roll::

Drama is lame. 

• I think it's lame that you all left the bump.  Some of us have 0 interest in a fb group

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesmilelari:
    I think it's lame that you all left the bump.  Some of us have 0 interest in a fb group

I wish it were easier to bump from my phone. I'd post a lot more but I'm usually on my phone. TB not being phone compatible is SO LAME!!! :) 

• imagelittlewinnie15:
    Hey ladies - you have been ill informed by Beedawn about the intentions of our Facebook group. If you would still like to join, please PM me and send me a link to your Facebook page.

We are a really fun group of nice girls and we love our group! We do not think we are lame in the slightest. And we are not "exclusive" or biatchy as we have been made out to be, per this thread. We are open to having you be a part of our group. So, send me a message and we'll get you added! :)

PMed you! Add me?

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    BabyFetus Ticker

• imagesmilelari:
    I think it's lame that you all left the bump.  Some of us have 0 interest in a fb group

I <3 the bump and I'm glad I found the community during my pregnancy. I didn't intend to leave for facebook but admittedly facebook has decreased my participation. The need for support and interaction with other moms is more easily fulfilled on FB. Its like the difference between postal mail and email, or a home phone v a cell phone. I feel a loyalty to one but the other is just so much more convenient.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageWARM SUMMERS:
    imagelittlewinnie15:
    Hey ladies - you have been ill informed by Beedawn about the intentions of our Facebook group. If you would still like to join, please PM me and send me a link to your Facebook page.

PMed you! Add me?

Absolutely!! I'm at my MILs and we are parked for the night because I drank a whole bottle of wine. Oops!! I will add you when I get home in the morning!!

• imagelittlewinnie15:
    imageWARM SUMMERS:
    imagelittlewinnie15:

PMed you! Add me?

Absolutely!! I'm at my MILs and we are parked for the night because I drank a whole bottle of wine. Oops!! I will add you when I get home in the morning!!

I hope you enjoy your wine!!! 

• imagelittlewinnie15:
    imagebeedawn:
    imageTMS1980:

No one said you were. 

Oh, so we imagined the post above that read "lame" and "you aren't missing much"??

Drama is lame. 

I believe what that person was saying was lame is the fact that at that point in time membership was closed for the FB group, and not that people in the fb group were lame. 

If drama is lame why do you continue to stir the pot?! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebeedawn:
    imagelittlewinnie15:
    imagebeedawn:
    imageTMS1980:

No one said you were. 

Drama is lame. 

I believe what that person was saying was lame is the fact that at that point in time membership was closed for the FB group, and not that people in the fb group were lame. 

If drama is lame why do you continue to stir the pot?! 

Pretty sure we all know who the stirrer of this drama was! ;) and it wasn't me!

I am posting on here so people know membership to our group was NEVER closed. Period. 

ETA: I hope we can all just move on. XOXO, FB love to all.

• I heart the FB group =)

I can't post from my Itouch on here. I have to post from my lame-o desktop (which I'm never at).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"