Babies: 3 - 6 Months

sophie the giraffe?

Is this really worth getting?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP - 2/5/14
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: sophie the giraffe?

• My daughter loves hers!!!
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes!  I held off on getting one, but now wish I had gotten one sooner.  It is DS's favorite thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My little guy is afraid of it when it squeaks. But it might be that he just isnt old enough for it yet.
  • Yes!! 
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• My son loves his. It's the first toy that he really made an attempt to play with on his own.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kjc03kjc03 member
    Yes. I got the big giraffe as a gift but then bought the teething ring because my son loves the big Sophie so much. I got the teether on eBay for a little cheaper than stores 
  • Yes, it's the only teething toy my DD can hold on her own.  We love it...including our dog so we have to keep up high. 
  • We were given one and LO likes it, but I wouldn't have paid what they ask for it.
  • I have two. I decided to buy a backup just in case. DD loves it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got ours on sale at Christmas and C just loves her.

She's just started to really notice her. She hold her, squeaks her, and chews on her all the time.

Is it really worth the crazy amount of money they charge? Probably not but I'm glad we have ours.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Fastest year of my life. Lilypie First Birthday tickerswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • Absolutely.   It was DD #1s favorite toy for MONTHS.   My second DD just got a new one from the Easter Bunny.  :)

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• DD got one from the Easter Bunny and she absolutely loves it. She chews on Sophie all the time. 
  • We got ours as a gift and DD LOVES HER!  I probably would've balked at the price if I saw it in the store, but Sophie is one of her favorites.  :)
  • DD loves Sophie! We lost ours last week (maybe on an airplane) and just bought her a new one today. She just started teething really bad so I wanted her to have something to chew on.
  • I received the Sophie teether ring as a gift, and my daughter loves it.  It was actually one of the very few things she would chew on when she was teething.
  • jb2rnjb2rn member
    Yes. Get the teething ring one. We have a dog and can't have a squeekie toy around here!
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"