Cloth Diapering

Anyone doing the great cloth diaper change next saturday

I'm dying to go!  I'm so excited, our sponsors here in denver are giving out a free rumparooz diaper (rumparooz is located here in golden colorado).... and there is TONS of drawings for some great and expensive prizes
If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone doing the great cloth diaper change next saturday

• I'm going to the Denver event too!  I am so excited! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NICE!!  I really want to - how do you know what the swag is?! 

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Loading the player...
  • Forgive me, but what is it?? I live near Philly-is it around me?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in Lancaster :) 

There is one in Ardmore, and one in Philly near Mount Airy.  I was just trying to pick a location! 

Check out the Great Cloth Diaper Change website, it'll explain it all for you :)

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• yep, our city's location is in my neighborhood! I think it'll be packed, last year there was 97 participants (I wasn't there, I was still pregnant) and this year there are almost 300 likes on the FB page. :)
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • I really want to go, but there's not one very close to me.  I think I'd have to go an hour away.  Bummed because I think there was one in my town last year.
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• I'm going to the Denver one, too! I actually know a lot of nesties/bumpies that are going. I missed the one last year, and this year is probably the last one we'll be eligible to attend. It's sort of bittersweet.
  • I'm going, and I asked one of my non-cloth friends to borrow one of my dipes and change her baby too. : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • I'm not and I am sad about it Sad The nearest one is 2.5hrs away!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • I was going to at the local CB store, but I had to drop out to attend a funeral out of town.

So yeah, I'm bummed.

(Not to come across as cold-hearted, but it's for a relative we are all thankful finally passed away.  Since her kids live in Alaska they postponed the funeral for a few weeks and now I have to travel 4 hours away to her hometown for the actual funeral/burial.)

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Grrr... there's one less than a half hour from me and I still can't go because DH's aunt is getting married that day. :(

DS#1- 7/2002

DS#2- 6/2004

DS#3- 9/2007

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageJThomas221:
    I'm going, and I asked one of my non-cloth friends to borrow one of my dipes and change her baby too. : )

LOL!  I'm making my sister do the same!! 

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Going to the Denver one. So excited!!!
  • I am going to one in Wisconsin!  I am so excited. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll be there!! It's at our local cloth diaper store... where I can be found on way too many Saturday mornings anyway... hehe

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not 100% sure but I'm hoping to.  I was wondering if any of you were going to go.  I found out about it while looking for CDs on CL.
  • Just signed up!  Thanks for the reminder. :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm organizing the one here! I'm on the news on Monday at noon. Smile I hope it goes well for us.
  • I'm going to the event at the Cotton Babies store here.  So excited!!
  • imagetokenhoser:
    I'm organizing the one here! I'm on the news on Monday at noon. Smile I hope it goes well for us.
    Oh, you and the news. Seems to be a regular thing :)
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • we don't have one close by this year. which is a huge bummer because we did it  last year :(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am doing it here in MI. I couldn't get into my local store, but I was so excited to do this, that I considered traveling to Canada just to get in. Then I realized that DS does not have a passport and cannot get one in time. Luckily the Ann Arbor store had openings still available. :)
  • imagepaulahartson:
    I am doing it here in MI. I couldn't get into my local store, but I was so excited to do this, that I considered traveling to Canada just to get in. Then I realized that DS does not have a passport and cannot get one in time. Luckily the Ann Arbor store had openings still available. :)

I don't know where you are in MI, but the Lansing event has lots of space. That's where I'll be.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"