Cloth Diapering

Moms of boys...

Does your DS get fuzzy balls on his......ahem...balls? My son's scrotum has lint all over it! It comes off in the bath but a wipe can't get it off. I know its not a big deal....right??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moms of boys...

• Not really... what kind of diapers/wipes are you using?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Really? Ugh.

I use pockets...BGs, FBs, Swaddlebees, Blueberries...

Disposable wipes....I failed at cloth ones. 

• Loading the player...
  • I actually noticed it yesterday but I'd never seen it before. He was wearing a pretty new diaper yesterday so I'm guessing that's what it's from but I'm not sure. It didn't bother me but was impossible to get off with a wipe.
  • Is it maybe from the microfleece (like in the fbs)? I don't use many microfleece diapers, but the ones I have do have little fuzzy balls on them.
  • imageSaraTF:
    Is it maybe from the microfleece (like in the fbs)? I don't use many microfleece diapers, but the ones I have do have little fuzzy balls on them.

I am thinking it is from the micro fleece.  

• I've never had this problem. It must be the dipes you're using.
  • I haven't had this problem...I use gdiapers with cloth inserts and fuzzi bunz.  Do you wash/dry the diapers with anything fuzzy, like towels?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I get this some days too! I use BG's and microfleece primarily.  It is exactly as you describe, won't wipe off but comes off in the tub. Seems harmless so far to me!
  • kms34kms34 member
    I've never had that happen. I use FB, BG, swaddlebees and TotsBots
    * DS1...allergic to dairy, peanuts, eggs and turkey *

love is for every her, love is for every him, love is for everyone
  • I do dry with towels because I do the towel trick (to add more water) in the wash. I guess this is the culprit. I wonder if I stop drying with towels if the pills will go away.
  • DS gets linty balls when he wears his pocket diapers.  It doesn't seem to bother him, but he wears prefolds and flips most of the time and the pockets overnight (or when I want something cute on his butt).
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • YES! The lint is driving me crazy. My DH thinks it is no big deal. But nothing bad has happened from it. It is just really annoying.
  • imageMaybeBabyTime:

imageSaraTF:
    Is it maybe from the microfleece (like in the fbs)? I don't use many microfleece diapers, but the ones I have do have little fuzzy balls on them.

I am thinking it is from the micro fleece.  

I use all different kinds of diapers. Fleece, Microflerece, prefolds, etc. I think it is just the lint in my washer. Not a big deal, just irritating.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"