November 2011 Moms

who is pregnant?

Not I. Oh no, not I.

I saw a post by sporkmonster (I think that is your sn, I apologize if I totally butchered it) and there was a ticker saying you were 7 weeks pregnant, I think.

Congratulations! Anyone else? Anyone else planning for another soon.

At this point we are one and done but you never know. I don't think I will be ready for 2 years or so, but at that point I don't think I will be able to get pregnant again.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

Re: who is pregnant?

• We are finished! But, congrats to the person/ people that are of again!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sporkmoosetipe?  I think...

I did see she was preggo...how awesome!  Is she more on FB than TB?  

Speaking of...did a lot of people go to FB and ditch TB?

Whatta bout megan.e.(something)?  I've been wondering about her lately about whether her PP has gotten much better.  She was such a great voice for encouraging moms to get some help.

And what about Dpeugh?   I thought I saw someone asking about her LO?  Is everything ok?

• Loading the player...
  • Not me, but congrats to those who are. We are thinking about starting to try again in December.

Chan4dra04- I was in the FB group for a while and yes a lot of people post over there. I left the group because I just couldn't keep up with all of the posts over there. Even though the bump has it's hiccups, it is a lot more manageable to find/reply to a post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not I.  I think we are going to start trying again around the end of the year.  I want to have them close but I'm also not sure that we will be ready by December.  We'll wait to see what happens.  Congrats to those of you that are.....Im exhausted just thinking about having another little one already!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh no, I am not pregnant and I am not planning on getting pregnant until DS is a few years older, I am enjoying my DS and do not want to think about another one right now.
  • As much as I loved being pregnant, I'm not yet. We're planning on starting to try again at the end of Summer 2013. Can't wait though!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Not yet! We plan to start trying June/July. 

• imageChan4dra04:

Sporkmoosetipe?  I think...

I did see she was preggo...how awesome!  Is she more on FB than TB?  

Speaking of...did a lot of people go to FB and ditch TB?

Whatta bout megan.e.(something)?  I've been wondering about her lately about whether her PP has gotten much better.  She was such a great voice for encouraging moms to get some help.

And what about Dpeugh?   I thought I saw someone asking about her LO?  Is everything ok?

A lot of people are in the FB group. I try to still post over here too.

Spork is having a Nov 12 baby!

Megan.e is in the fb group, and seems to be doing well. She's a SAHM mom now.

Dpeugh's DS has been constipated a lot and they were trying to figure out that issue so she has been MIA. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Not me.  I don't know that I could handle that right now.  We plan on trying when DD is 2 years old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelkm2006:
    Not yet! We plan to start trying June/July. 

This is us too.  God willing I will see you on that board soon :)

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegracefulruby33:

As much as I loved being pregnant, I'm not yet. We're planning on starting to try again at the end of Summer 2013. Can't wait though!

Where did you get this onesie! I love it :-) 

• Not me, but we'll probably start trying next summer for baby #2.  I'm one of the old ones here (based on HS graduation year), and DH is 3 years older than me so we don't want to wait too much longer.  I do lurk on October 2011 and there are quite a few BFP popping up over there.

I agree that FB has abducted a lot of our regulars.  It's sad... I can't get on fb at work, and I don't like being on at home b/c people always want to chat.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagegracefulruby33:

As much as I loved being pregnant, I'm not yet. We're planning on starting to try again at the end of Summer 2013. Can't wait though!

This is my plan as well!

• imagebeedawn:

A lot of people are in the FB group. I try to still post over here too.

Spork is having a Nov 12 baby!

Megan.e is in the fb group, and seems to be doing well. She's a SAHM mom now.

Dpeugh's DS has been constipated a lot and they were trying to figure out that issue so she has been MIA. 

Thanks for updating! I have been wondering about them lately but always forget to make a post asking if anyone knows. 

OP: We are planning to start TTC again on our honeymoon Dec '13. I would ideally like my LO's to be no more than 2 years apart but we are waiting until FI finishes school so we can get our own place.

• One and done here!  I had really bad morning sickness with DS (had to quit my job even), and then I had horrible PPD/PPA after LO was born.  I still have rough days. :(  I can't imagine doing it all again.  I love my baby but we are both plenty busy with just him.  
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageb.heather:
    imagegracefulruby33:

Old Navy!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Good Gosh, not me! We'll be waiting another 3-4 years for #2.
  • I'm working on it! If it were up to me, I would have been pregnant months ago! Haha!
  • probably when DS is potty training. I don't think I could handle 2 in diapers. We're really in no rush, just want to enjoy our family of 3.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• imagegracefulruby33:
    imageb.heather:
    imagegracefulruby33:

Old Navy!

Thank you! This may be my father's day gift for DH! 

• I was just thinking today that by now with DS1, I was already pregnant with DS2. Wouldn't change a thing about how things worked out, but 2u2 (we missed 2u1 by 6 weeks) is enough-- we're not aiming for 3u3.

Congrats Spork!! 2u2 is amazing!

• We will try for #2 spring of 2014. I just want to have a normal school year next year, this year has been a little crazy with maternity leave in the middle and then trying to adjust to balancing it all with LO. I'm ready to spend the summer just her and me, celebrate her 1st b-day, and then start thinking about the next one. 

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Rainbow Baby after 2 early m/c.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• imagebrianandkelsey:
    Good Gosh, not me! We'll be waiting another 3-4 years for #2.

Me too.

• Yup, I the "Spork Monster" am pregnant! (BTW, I LOL'd at that. I love it!) 

Due November 21. I have to update my ticker because I'm 8 w 2 d. :)

It was a bit of a shock (we were going to try at the end of the summer) but, obviously, it was just the right time....

I'm nervous and excited for 2u2. And thank you for all the congratulations!

I'll have to update more on the bump...I just haven't had the time lately.  

• imageSporkmoostipe:

Yup, I the "Spork Monster" am pregnant! (BTW, I LOL'd at that. I love it!) 

It was a bit of a shock (we were going to try at the end of the summer) but, obviously, it was just the right time....

Yessss. Stay on TB. Ps have you heard from your wife lately? 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebeedawn:
    imageSporkmoostipe:

Yup, I the "Spork Monster" am pregnant! (BTW, I LOL'd at that. I love it!) 

Yessss. Stay on TB. Ps have you heard from your wife lately? 

Oh, my lovely...she's been so busy with her Rocco. I know Rocco was having some belly issues and she's still seeking help.  

• Dear Lord not me.  I think I still have some emotional trauma from the first few weeks with my LO.  Ha ha.  DH and I originally thought we were going to go for 2u2 but now we have agreed to start trying again when LO is turning 2. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I think I'm dunzo. 2 is enough for me.
  • Same here.  We do want to not wait that long because we are a bit older, but the thought of being pregnant with a LO, or having 2 LO's makes me tired.  Plus, I need some more time to "forget" about a super difficult labor..LOL

imageamberlucille:
    Not I.  I think we are going to start trying again around the end of the year.  I want to have them close but I'm also not sure that we will be ready by December.  We'll wait to see what happens.  Congrats to those of you that are.....Im exhausted just thinking about having another little one already!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"