November 2011 Moms

GTKY

I'm really bored at work today, so.....

What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived?

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it?

What's your all time favorite TV show?

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet?

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKY

• What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived?  a little over 2 wks PP was DH's company Christmas party.  We decided to go to get out.  It was a long drawn out meal and I felt bad about being tired and didn't want to make DH leave because he was having a good time.  Well sure enough, I fell asleep sitting up while we were talking with some of his coworkers after dinner.  I was so embarassed!!

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it?  I'm lame and didn't crave anything, I just thought certain foods tasted better than usual.  Like chocolate pudding, and peanut butter toast.  Those foods don't taste as good anymore since not being preggers

What's your all time favorite TV show?  Gilmore Girls!

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet?  Playing soccer in college.  Men's and Women's teams had the same coach so eveyone got to know eachother really well on 8+ hr road trips.  We weren't the only couple that ended up married from those teams!

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
  • What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? Nothing that I can think of.... yet :)

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it? Peanut butter!  I haven't eaten too much since DD was born, but I never really ate it before getting pregnant either

What's your all time favorite TV show? How I Met Your Mother

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We met at work.  He was the head chef at a brewery restaurant and I was a waitress. 

- Ava -  11-29-11

- Violet -  10-9-13

• Loading the player...
  • What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? DH and I drove from Chicago to Minneapolis one night thinking we'd get home early.  Big mistake.  We were so tired that we had to keep pulling over to get out and we both drank several Mountain Dews to stay awake. 

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it? I didn't really have any food cravings... maybe ice cream?  Yes I still eat ice cream, too much of it!

What's your all time favorite TV show? probably Sex and the City.... it's the only show that I will always watch, no matter what episode

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We met in PR 101 class in college :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived?

This was after DS was born, but one day I dropped DS off at daycare and then went to get gas on the way to work.  At the gas station I discovered I didn't have my wallet so I went home to get it.  By the time I got to my house I decided I might as well just work from home.  I started unloading stuff from the car.  Dropped some stuff off in the house and went back to my car to get my laptop.  In the process I locked myself out of the house (and had already left my phone in the house).  Gah.  Luckily I had my laptop and could connect to the wireless in our house.  I sent DH an email and he came home to rescue me.

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it?

No pregnancy cravings

Friends

I met him on a business trip.  He was working at a help desk supporting software that I helped write

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? I haven't done anything crazy...yet. 

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it?  White shells and cheese from a box. I don't eat it anymore but it sounds good right now.

What's your all time favorite TV show?  So hard to pick just one, but I'll go with Seinfeld

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet?  Working at Disney World

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? I accidently used cinnamon in a recipe calling for garlic powder!  Had to throw the whole thing out!

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it?  Cereal!  I ate cereal all the time!  Now I rarely eat it, I like other things for breakfast

What's your all time favorite TV show? Buffy The Vampire Slayer (yup full on nerd!)

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We met through a mutual friend at a party.

• What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? Not too crazy, but I forgot to snap DS's pj's in the middle of the night after changing him when he was a couple weeks old. So by morning they were up around his armpits

What did you crave while you were pregnant? Do you still eat it? Or are you sick of it? I had lots of cravings, it basically changed by the month. But the 2 big ones were peaches and hot fudge sundaes. I'm not sick of them at all, just not in the mood. Probably once summer rolls around I'll start eating both again.

What's your all time favorite TV show? Three way tie: Home Improvement, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We graduated high school together

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imagevalerieanne9015:

What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? Probably lots of things, but the one that sticks out was I had to get up with DD in the middle of the night.  While I was up I changed her diaper and I heard something fall, but didn't see anything when I looked (I didn't look very hard).  In the morning I got up and had dropped a bottle of baby oil and the lid popped off I had oil EVERYWHERE.  Like the bottle was almost empty.

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it? Ice cream and I still eat it as much as possible.

What's your all time favorite TV show? How I Met Your Mother, The Biggest Loser and Royal Pains

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We are high school sweethearts.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? The other night our friends were over and it was pretty late. We were watching TV and the commercial came on where Tracy Morgan is looking for his invisible pants. I said "I don't get it" then DH had to explain how the pants were invisible and that's why he couldn't find them. Ooops!

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it? Pizza and Pasta. I do still love them both but since I am on WW I rarely eat them.

What's your all time favorite TV show? Don't really have TV shows that I have to watch.

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We met in HS and started dating when the year after he graduated and I was a senior.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? Washed a full bottle of resolve in the laundry without noticing What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it? Cake all day every day and no I don't eat it anymoreWhat's your all time favorite TV show? Buffy/angelHow did you and DH/FI/SO meet? Through a friend in High school although we did not get together until much later
  • imagevalerieanne9015:

What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? I didn't do anything, but I used the FP Seahorse at bedtime and at every nighttime feeding with DD#1.  In the first few weeks I was pretty sleep deprived and I would hear that Seahorse everywhere!

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it? Milk!  I ate Oreos and cereal all.the.time.  I still like milk, but I don't go through a gallon every 2-3 days anymore.

What's your all time favorite TV show? Sex and the City or Friends.

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We worked in the same grocery store.  He worked on the stock crew and I was a waitress at the restaurant in the store.  They would come in on break and I would swoon.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? I  can't think of anything other than being overly emotional and snippy. 

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it?  I craved salty French fries with both boys. I know, awful. I still eat them. 

What's your all time favorite TV show?  Bones, I'm a recent Big Bang Theory addict :)

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet?  Weight lifting class in high school. :) he was a senior, I was a sophomore. We didn't start dating until that summer. :)

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Chocolate cake all the time

Do you still eat it?  No

What's your all time favorite TV show? Funny but the Golden girls.. lol!

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? At a youth camp

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageandecrocker:

What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? I accidently used cinnamon in a recipe calling for garlic powder!  Had to throw the whole thing out!

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it?  Cereal!  I ate cereal all the time!  Now I rarely eat it, I like other things for breakfast

What's your all time favorite TV show? Buffy The Vampire Slayer (yup full on nerd!)

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We met through a mutual friend at a party.

YAY! Another fellow Buffy fan! I am obsessed; it's always cool to meet other people who love it :) 

• What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? fell asleep while driving and hit a wall - definitely learned my lesson

What did you crave while you were pregnant? Do you still eat it? Or are you sick of it? didn't have any cravings

What's your all time favorite TV show? How I met your mother and Buffy the Vampire slayer

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? we meet through church initially, but did not really start talking until we met up again through mutual friends

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? Nothing yet!

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it? fruit and pasta salad. I still love both but don't eat near as much.

What's your all time favorite TV show? Friends & Grey's Anatomy

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We were YMCA lifeguards together

• imagevalerieanne9015:

What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? Nothing pops out, but I had major pregnancy brain. I wasn't necessarily sleep deprived, but I left the car running when I went into the grocery store for 45 minutes. Good thing my car was still there when I got back. Indifferent

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it? I craved the stuff I loved when I was a kid- boxed mac & cheese, fruit snacks and MILK. I still crave milk.

What's your all time favorite TV show? Six Feet Under. Such a fantastic show and the best finale episode of a t.v. show EVER.

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We met online! Yahoo Personals. I was embarassed back then about it, but so many people meet online now, it's not even a big deal anymore for people to meet that way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

I went to get a glass of milk.  Once I poured the glass, I proceeded to put the full glass and the milk into the cupboard.  Then I went and sat back down on the couch wondering what I went into the kitchen for.

What did you crave while you were pregnant? Do you still eat it? Or are you sick of it?  Arby's. I haven't had it since early Nov. but I wouldn't say I'm sick of it.

What's your all time favorite TV show?  Gilmore Girls

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet?  We went to HS together

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    N/A.

Ice-cream. No because I am lactose intolerant but was temporarily not while pregnant.

Wife Swap.

Through friends.

• What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I know there's gotta be something.

What did you crave while you were pregnant? Do you still eat it? Or are you sick of it? I ate a lot of soup and pickles. I've always done this and still do. I got really into sweets which I normally don't eat...I somehow haven't gotten rid of that habit yet :(

What's your all time favorite TV show? Probably Friends.

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? We met through my old roommate. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebjfilly:

What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived?

I went to get a glass of milk.  Once I poured the glass, I proceeded to put the full glass and the milk into the cupboard.  Then I went and sat back down on the couch wondering what I went into the kitchen for.

What's your all time favorite TV show?  Gilmore Girls

That's hilarious!! I love your TV show choice!!!

• imagevalerieanne9015:

What's the craziest/worst thing you've done while sleep deprived? I grabbed what I thought were my glasses from the bedside table & couldn't figure out why it was so dark until after I fed LO & went to take off my glasses & go to to sleep...I put DH's sunglasses on! Bet that was a sight...Cool

What did you crave while you were pregnant?  Do you still eat it?  Or are you sick of it? Potatoes, cooked anyway. Yep.

What's your all time favorite TV show?Gilmore Girls

How did you and DH/FI/SO meet? haha, AOL IMs...

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"