Success after IF

She cut his hair!

I love my mother, we get along amazingly well.  She runs a daycare from her home and she watches my kids so often to I hardly ever complain about anything she does.  

Yesterday I dropped Simon off for a couple hours and ran errands with L to get stuff for their joint birthday party on Saturday and when I came back she had trimmed his bangs.  It looks awful.  Any other time I wouldn't care, he can look goofy for a couple weeks, but right before his birthday, ugh.

I really am laughing at this, but come on, really mom?  Lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: She cut his hair!

• This is always so stunning to me that Mom's would do this; I could never imagine my Mom or MIL doing this, let alone without asking!  You are a good person to laugh it off.  I think the pictures will tell the story.  I think anyone you see you are allowed to say "my Mom cut his hair" and they will get it.  I am really amazed you are laughing...good for you!
  • you are better than I am, I would be fuming!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • aw man i would not be happy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MY mother in law cut DD hair once when she was 15 months .I was so pissed she basically gave her a Mullett. I was trying to grow out her bangs a bit, MIL said she couldnt see and was tripping over stuff. Yea right.  . We had some words and needless to say she has never touch her hair again.
  • That stinks!  I would be super annoyed.
  • From the title of your post, for a split second I thought L had cut Simon's hair.  I was like "Oh no!"  and then opened it.  

• imageLIAngel:

From the title of your post, for a split second I thought L had cut Simon's hair.  I was like "Oh no!"  and then opened it.  

That's what I thought too!

I would be pissed if my mother cut my sons hair - I am glad you can laugh it off though. 

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • I'm sorry...I would be livid.  I wouldn't dream of cutting someone else's child's hair. 

Wow...not cool, Granny!!

• That would tick me off! Why does anyone think it is okay to cut a kids hair w/o parental permission?!
    Henry and Papa at the farm
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would be furious!  My mom and I have had numerous discussions about this. She would never think about cutting our girls hair. You are a much better person than me for laughing it off. I think I would cry. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLIAngel:

From the title of your post, for a split second I thought L had cut Simon's hair.  I was like "Oh no!"  and then opened it.  

This is what I thought too.

I'd be fuming.  My mom would never do this because she had this done to her.  When I was 1-ish she left me with her sister for a long weekend.  When she picked me up my aunt had given me my first haircut - and didn't keep any of the hair.  My mom went through the roof.

Now my MIL...she would totally do this and not think anything of it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • You are a better person than me!  If anyone cuts Lucas's hair,  not only would I be a fuming but I would be highly tempted to grab some scissors and cut off a chunk of their hair!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"