October 2012 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Pillow

Hello ladies.  I'm a bit a head of the curve (I think) and went out and ordered my pregnancy pillow.  OMG I couldn't be happier!  SO SO cozy.  And even though it takes up 1/2 our queen size bed, my DH wants one of his own!  I find him taking over 1/2 my pillow at night!  Grrrrr step off my pillow big man!  It's MINE!!!

This is the one I ordered (since I'll be a beached whale in the dead of summer I went w/the "coolmax" one)

https://www.babyage.com/pregnancy/todays-baby-pregnancy/todays-mom-coolmax-pregnancy-pillow-74298.htm

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy boots badge

Re: Pregnancy Pillow

• Options
    I've been using my Snoogle that I used with DS for a couple weeks now since I found myself putting blankets between my legs at night. It was just more comfy! I love mine :)
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    I received mine a couple weeks ago and absolutely love it. It can be used for breastfeeding too, which is nice:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got my Snoogle last week and I love it! DH is even pro-Snoogle now because he said I've been waking up a lot less since I got it. I'm so glad I didn't wait longer to buy one.
    IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    After reading all these stellar reveiews I think I am going to head over to amazon.com right now.  I could use some help getting a sound sleep!
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• Options
    My snoogle and I are tight. I LOVE it and it helps me get good sleep. My husband tried it and loved it too. I'd say it's money very well spent.
  • Options

Does the snoogle support your belly as it gets bigger? Or do you need additional support?

Thanks!! 

• Options
    imageBrooklyn Gal:

Does the snoogle support your belly as it gets bigger? Or do you need additional support?

Thanks!! 

Yep. It supported me entirely. No additional support needed. 

• Options
    My snoogle was disgusting after my first pregnancy, so i'm going ot have to pick up another one.  DH hated how it took up the majority of the bed, but when i'd go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I'd come back into bed and he'd be cuddling with it - it really is awesome.  I'm thinking about going out to get one this weekend!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"