October 2011 Moms

What is Buy Buy Baby's coupon policy?

If anyone has had experience with them recently I would appreciate it. I know their website says they do not accept expired coupons, but I am almost positive I have used their OWN expired coupons and they just won't accept expired Bed Bath and Beyond coupons anymore. I have a few expired coupons i could really use but don't necessarily want to make the trek out there if I cannot use them up.  Also, have they still accepted current Bed Bath and Beyond coupons recently? Your experiences?

Re: What is Buy Buy Baby's coupon policy?

• How do you use coupons on the web-site? I tried to buy something yesterday, but there wasn't any place to put in my coupon codes.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm not sure what the policy is on their own coupons, but last week, I bought something using a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon.  The cashier said they would accept those coupons as long as they weren't expired.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm pretty sure that, within the last month or two, I tried to use one of their own expired coupons, and the cashier wouldn't let me.  Their website (which, admittedly, sucks) may have some info on what the "official" policy is, but it may also vary by cashier.

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• they don't accept expired coupons in the store, I have tried.  I thought they were like bed, bath, and beyond who never care about the expiration date. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Try calling them or going in store to order.  I used to work at Bed Bath and Beyond, and that was the only way you could use the coupons when ordering online.  Bed Bath and Beyond will take expired coupons but Buy Buy Baby will not accept expired coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond, and you can't use on formula, diapers and furniture. 

You can also use Babies r us coupons at Buy buy baby.  Hope that helps. 

Best thing to do is call!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am going to get my sister to buy my stroller in the US and bring it up to me in Canada.

so I need help.  She doesnt have a Buy Buy Baby in her town,but she has a Bed Bath and Beyond.  So, can she go into BB&B and order my stroller to that store? 

can she use a BB&B coupon? 

if not, can I order online and use a BB&B coupon online? 

• Does anyone know if Buy Buy Baby takes Bed Bath And Beyond gift cards? We have some leftover wedding gift cards and thought they may be useful at Buy Buy Baby now!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • They do not take any expired coupons - whether they're Bed Bath Beyond or Buy Buy Baby or even Babies R Us (they take Babies R Us coupons as well)...As long as the expiration date is still good, they'll take them.

You can't use coupons when making online purchases.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagemheape:
    Does anyone know if Buy Buy Baby takes Bed Bath And Beyond gift cards? We have some leftover wedding gift cards and thought they may be useful at Buy Buy Baby now!

Yes they take Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Just FYI- when I registered at a BBB in NJ, they also told me they take Macy's 20% off coupons on most items!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Last time I went I only had one BB&B coupon (I was with my mom so we had seperate purchases) and the lady asked if I had another coupon so my mom could use and she named all these places lol she said they basically take any store coupons. She definitely named BRU, BB&B, Borders and Burlington coupons.
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • does BBB take babies r us diaper and wipes coupons as long as they arent expired?  I ask because I never see BBB diaper and wipes coupons... 
  • While I was in Walnut Creek, CA (near San Fran) visiting a friend this past July '11.  I used an expired BB&B coupon at Buy Buy Baby and was given the 20% off of the highest priced item (they happened to be baby wipes).  I don't know if the person ringing me up didn't catch it but it worked.  Just wanted to give you all a heads up.  I'm due with my 2nd child soon, so I'll try it again at my local Buy Buy Baby in Atlanta, Ga. 
  • Can you use the valid coupons for cloth diapers even though one of the restrictions is diapers which I assumed to be referring to disposables.
  • imagekellyalvey:
    Can you use the valid coupons for cloth diapers even though one of the restrictions is diapers which I assumed to be referring to disposables.

I know this is an old post but just wanted to say I was at BBB yesterday and asked the same question about cloth diapers.  They told me the only coupon you can use on cloth diapers is the registry completion coupon and the diapers have to be on the registry.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"