2nd Trimester

The clit incident and OB appt.

Yes, I said clit. Deal, bump... We all have one.

So in prep for my pap today, I gave myself a high and tight. While trimming and shaving, I cut my clit! Needless to say, I pulled my hand away, it was covered in blood and I freaked! Of course I then fingered myself to make sure it was from the clit incident and not the hole.... And then the mirror came out to make sure that I didn't cut my libido clear off my body. Andddd, that is when DH walks into the bathroom and quickly asked me what the hell I was doing. Did I mention I was still fingering myself at this point? Yeah. I was. 

So later today, I went in for prenatal pap . I forewarned the NP that my clit normally doesn't look like hamburger meat. She gave me the side eye- but what are you going to do??? I got to hear the baby's heartbeat which is always amazing!  

Sorry for the typos. I am on my iPad and it is being an a-hole.... 

I think once I heal more, I will tell DH he needs to kiss it to make It feel better... Hehehe.... Mrs. C is not happy today!  

Re: The clit incident and OB appt.

• And you shared this...why? Wow. Indifferent

• Loading the player...
  • imageseptember's bride:

And you shared this...why? Wow. Indifferent

Cause I thought you ladies might have a sense of humor like e rest of the boards??? 

Apparently not.... Geeezzz, lighten up!  

• Honestly I think it's hilarious -- good for you for even caring about grooming the lady bits.  Wishing you speedy healing :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gaa... your lucky day. Time to start waxing methinks. 
    8/27/10 MC at 14 wks ~ 5/22/11 David was Stillborn at 23 wks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I have a sense of humor too.....But yikes.

Me thinks the whole purpose of this story was for shock value Stick out tongue

• Can we say crude? I think I'd be mortified to talk this way.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't know if I'd call this hilarious... more like gag-reflex horrifying. I applaud you for having the balls to share it, and in such a way.. hell, I'll even go so far as to say I prefer to the 10x daily "I'm spotting... should I go to the ER?" posts from 1st tri... but damn, hamburger meat?  C'mon sister, how much are we supposed to take?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageGypsyEsq:
    Honestly I think it's hilarious -- good for you for even caring about grooming the lady bits.  Wishing you speedy healing :)

Ha, it was hilarious and this too. I feel like this is the one period in your life where it would be okay to pass up the grooming and for precisely this reason--accidents like this.

TTC since July 2010 1st IUI - 6/14/11 =BFN 2nd IUI - 7/20/11 =BFN 3rd IUI - 8/22/11 =BFN 4th IUI - 9/24/11 =BFN 10/11/11 - Cyst= :( Break from meds 11/15/11 - New Plan(to shorten cycle):Femara CD3-7 + Menopur CD7-12 + HCG 5th IUI - 11/28/11 =BFP!!!!!! Beta 16dpiui:220/18dpiui: 492 DX: PCOS 1500mg metformin BabyFetus Ticker
  • This story is a bit much for me.....TMI to the extreme.  And I also agree crude and for shock.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageroxyttandme:

So in prep for my pap today, I gave myself a high and tight. While trimming and shaving, I cut my clit! Needless to say, I pulled my hand away, it was covered in blood and I freaked! Of course I then fingered myself to make sure it was from the clit incident and not the hole.... And then the mirror came out to make sure that I didn't cut my libido clear off my body. Andddd, that is when DH walks into the bathroom and quickly asked me what the hell I was doing. Did I mention I was still fingering myself at this point? Yeah. I was. 

So later today, I went in for prenatal pap . I forewarned the NP that my clit normally doesn't look like hamburger meat. She gave me the side eye- but what are you going to do??? I got to hear the baby's heartbeat which is always amazing!  

Sorry for the typos. I am on my iPad and it is being an a-hole.... 

I think once I heal more, I will tell DH he needs to kiss it to make It feel better... Hehehe.... Mrs. C is not happy today!  

I loved it!!! :)  Thanks for the laugh.

• i laughed!

• imageAmbsies:

Indifferent  ... not at the use of the word "clit", but at your whole post.

bhahah  This is what I was thinking too - wtf? Indifferent

lolololo
  • you had me until the fingering part. really? i'm far from shy and have been called crude from time to time. but i don't usually say it to strangers. yikes! fast healing i guess.....
  • I've nicked myself a bit doing detail work with the razor before.  But, I've also had that area pierced, both vertically and horizontially when I was in my early 20's.  Never came close to nearly shaving it off, tho!

Thankfully, that's one of the faster healing areas on the body. :)

• I usually do laugh when grown women talk like drunken frat boys. Klassy.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• Personally I needed a good laugh today and that is something that would totally happen to me.  Hope you heal fast!  Doctors have seen it all, who knows maybe you'll become one of their good war stories!
    Keep growing preemie ballerina! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • I found this quite hilarious. That actually happened to me last week, just minus the fingering. Hahaha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Meh, to each their own.  I laughed out loud!  Thanks, I needed that.
  • imageAmbsies:

Indifferent  ... not at the use of the word "clit", but at your whole post.

THIS. 

::waving::  Hi Ambsies!!! 

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • imageroxyttandme:

I just like this. I never understand all the "TMI warnings" that fly around on the Bump. I get it, you want to warn people you're probably about to say something they may find a little gross. But there's so much "DH and I were having sex (TMI, sorry!)". I'm going to assume that none of us are virgins here. "So DH was pumping me from behind (I was wearing a ball gag, not sure if that's relevant) and his throbbing member made my stomach feel weird" is TMI. "DH and I were having sex and now my stomach hurts, is this normal?" is not. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound like a an a-hole, and I guess it's better to be overly generous with your "TMI warning"s than not. But it always makes me chuckle.

LoisLane23, I want your siggie pic on a shirt. I love it.

• Sooo - speedy healing!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Gah people are so uptight and sensitive. I found the story hilarious and I applaud you for having the balls to share it. 
  • imageGypsyEsq:
    Honestly I think it's hilarious -- good for you for even caring about grooming the lady bits.  Wishing you speedy healing :)

LOL Same. And really, I don't see how clit is less offensive than and twat which I see on here all the time. FTR: neither ot twat offend me either, so maybe it's just me.

• imageAmbsies:
    imagejonnygurl76:

::waving::  Hi Ambsies!!! 

Eeeee!  ::waving back::  Hi, jonnygurl!! Big Smile

so excited to see your tickers!!!  yay, hope you are feeling well!

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • This is so Funny I almost laughed myself off my chair reading this! I'm sure in the future you will use a guard on the trimmers when cleaning up. 
  • imageGypsyEsq:

Agreed.  Plus I got a giggle out of the "high and tight."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsNorry:
    Gah people are so uptight and sensitive. I found the story hilarious and I applaud you for having the balls to share it. 

This. Yes  I really don't see how any of this could have been offensive, but whatever. I laughed.

Mr & Mrs H. - It all began 10.21.09
    image Sasha & Melinda - Big Sisters!

• Totally did this once and called it the "clincident" Ouch. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lmao roxy I love you !! This was hilarious 
  • imagechristie522:
    Totally did this once and called it the "clincident" Ouch. 

THIS made me laugh almost harder than the OP did. Loved this whole thing. Def. made me laugh. Thank you OP and christie! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Ok. So of you just need to lighted up! And for the record the only reason I fingered myself was to make sure the blood I was seeing wasn't vaginal and I wasn't losing another baby. This wasn't for fun, ladies. This was a chain of events that I found funny although I agree they are pushing the edge. Are we all so prudish that we can't talk about our body parts? Geeez...
  • imageroxyttandme:
    Ok. So of you just need to lighted up! And for the record the only reason I fingered myself was to make sure the blood I was seeing wasn't vaginal and I wasn't losing another baby. This wasn't for fun, ladies. This was a chain of events that I found funny although I agree they are pushing the edge. Are we all so prudish that we can't talk about our body parts? Geeez...

I guess that explains why as soon as sex is mentioned, a big ole TMI warning is added.

Speedy recovery to you!
  • Lol @ scabby bits
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • I thought the story was hilarious and this is my worst nightmare every time I tend to that area. 
  • imageGypsyEsq:

I laughed too. :)

• we are all bound to get hemeroids when were pregnant well....guess what i cut shaving im lucky i didnt die of blood loss. I feel ur pain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageMrsNorry:
    Gah people are so uptight and sensitive. I found the story hilarious and I applaud you for having the balls to share it. 

Yes  Definitely this!!  Speedy recovery to you and your lady bits!!  Wink

Anniversary Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageroxyttandme:
    imageseptember's bride:

And you shared this...why? Wow. Indifferent

Cause I thought you ladies might have a sense of humor like e rest of the boards??? 

Apparently not.... Geeezzz, lighten up!  

I personally, think this is the best post that I have seen on 2tri so far! Please stick around!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"