October 2012 Moms

Interesting question

I was going to try to put this in the title, but I am not clever enough to come up with a catchy subject line.

My sister and I were talking, with MH's input, and he mentioned that I had been evil (which is total b.s.). She tole me I better get happy because the baby is reacting to my moods and that will determine if the baby is a happy baby or a moody baby.

Anyone have experience with this? Cranky while pregnant and end up with a happy baby? Visa Versa? 

Pregnancy Ticker image image boots badge

Re: Interesting question

• No I was a complete *** with DS and he was a prefectly content baby. I think that was made up in an attempt to calm down pg hormonal moms.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • One of my best friends is never crabby or in a bad mood and she got a little girl that is quite the handful, very moody and stubborn right from birth. 

I think it's BS.

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • sounds like an old wives tale.
  • I disagree, however I do believe that babies in utero are very sensitive to stress we feel and create for ourselves. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemom2be0912:
    I disagree, however I do believe that babies in utero are very sensitive to stress we feel and create for ourselves. 

This. Stress causes inflammation in the body and fatigues adrenals. Those things aren't good for a developing baby. But I don't necessarily believe it determines temperament and personality.  

• WHEW! I'm glad there doesn't seem to be a connection there...I'm having a hard time being all bubbly and fun to be around. Big Smile
    Pregnancy Ticker image image boots badge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"