Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Bye Bye Method Baby!! Need a new diaper rash cream!

I couldn't find the Method Squeaky Clean Diaper Cream anywhere anymore so I called Method. Sure enough, they're discontinuing their Baby and Child product line! Major disappointment!

Anyone use a diaper cream that they love? My daughter has sensitive skin and I really want a product without all the harsh chemicals.  

Re: Bye Bye Method Baby!! Need a new diaper rash cream!

• Options
    Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm...all of their products are fantastic!
  • Options
    I used the Burt's Bees ointment when she needed it. She had eczema, and it didn't make her break out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We cloth diaper and we use Earth Mama for very minor irritation and California Baby for the rare major breakout.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also love Earth Mama!
    Our kids! Mr.D (EDD) 9/2/12, Mr.C:1/19/06, Ms.B: 3/12/89, Mr.J: 12/9/87 FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    Not sure if it's available in the U.S., but Dimpleskins BumBum Balm worked great for us. 
  • Options
    I love Earth Mama too!  Great stuff!
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options

CJ's Butter (Stick) ........... This stuff is awesome for lots of stuff but I use it most for diaper cream. It's mess free and lasts forever. 

https://www.kissedbythemoon.com/CJs-BUTTer-Stick.html

• Options

Sadly, no.  I posted this same question a month or so ago.  We ADORE Method because it's so nice and thick.  I haven't found anything even remotely the same consistency.  Angel Baby, CJ's, and Grandma El's are all fine and good, but they are a "salve" consistency and don't do anything for bad rashes if my girls get one.  They're fine for a preventative though, but seem to be gone by the following diaper change, unlike my dear Method.  :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use coconut oil for our cloth diapered baby. Works like a charm.
  • Options

Coconut oil and a tiny bit of tea tree oil. My son has sensitive skin and this helps within a day but usually less.

GL 

• Options

imageJoeysLady:

This. My son has extremely sensitive skin and we continually battled diaper rashes. This was the best diaper rash cream we tried -- both for prevention and healing.

• Options
    we use coconut oil. works better for us than anything else.
  • Options

imageJoeysLady:

This!!!  I LOVE EMAB products.  Plus the Baby Bottom Balm smells like lavender & rosemary.  It's wonderful stuff!

DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"