April 2012 Moms

help i am 37 weeks and at cm and my cervix is at 70%

so does anyone have any ideas how i can make my self go into labor i will be 38 weeks on tuesday i am already at 3cm and my cervix is at 70% and she is all the way down i need ideas i cant get comfortable.. i guess iam just about crying in my sleep my husbands say...let me know please

Re: help i am 37 weeks and at cm and my cervix is at 70%

• Do all the OWT stuff. Walk your booty off, sex, bromelain (pineapple core), bounce on a ball.

You can do all that stuff, but baby will still come when ready... ;)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I know how you feel, I was dilated to 3 and 80% for a week and nothing happened. You can indeed try to walk( I had worn out my hip joints too bad by that point) or try some secksy time (as fun as that sounds), but there isn't anything that will move a baby out any faster than they want to come out. Sorry! Good luck, I feel your pain. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • How about wait until your baby is ready to come out...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejkfranklin:
    How about wait until your baby is ready to come out...

Yes

Umm, husbands??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My cousin was dilated about 2cm and 65% effaced at 37 weeks, and she didn't go into labor until a couple days past her due date. If your hips can handle it, I'd walk a lot! But I don't think baby will come til s/he's ready ... I'll be 39 weeks on Tuesday and no dilation or effacement yet, so I can understand your frustration. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"