Cloth Diapering
Options

Kelly's closet has BG 4.0 seconds on sale - sold out VERY QUICKLY

Sorry everyone.  They sold them out in something like 20 minutes from when they posted them.

If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kelly's closet has BG 4.0 seconds on sale - sold out VERY QUICKLY

• Options
    If you click on them, it says they are not available.
  • Options

imageShandaB:
    If you click on them, it says they are not available.

That's what I discovered too. Oh heartbreak! I saw the new colors and lovelace on seconds and for one moment I thought that I was about to get in A LOT of trouble with DH. ;)

Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was JUST going to vent about this!

Do me a favor, Kelly's- If you are out of something, please remove it from the drop-down box!  This happens with their regular items, too.  Don't get our hopes up.  :(

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The Sassy, moonbeam, mirror, twilight, clementine, butternut are all in stock it says.. I just checked the site maybe it didn't load right? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageGibsonGirl620:

I was JUST going to vent about this!

Do me a favor, Kelly's- If you are out of something, please remove it from the drop-down box!  This happens with their regular items, too.  Don't get our hopes up.  :(

Gah, I know, right!? Drives me bonkers. 

DD 1.18.2012
  • Options
    Back in stock and a great price!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMJCarp09:
    The Sassy, moonbeam, mirror, twilight, clementine, butternut are all in stock it says.. I just checked the site maybe it didn't load right? 

This is true. They are in stock. But are they seconds or used???

Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Options
    imagenoryang:

imageMJCarp09:

This is true. They are in stock. But are they seconds or used???

They are used. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just scored two :)
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"