3rd Trimester

Car sick?!

I am 33 weeks and haven't been car sick since I was a little girl.I can't drive anymore because I get motion sick while driving, and lately I have been getting motion sick as a passenger.I  Anybody else feeling this way? Any suggestions to help with the nausea.
McKenna

Re: Car sick?!

• I had this in the first trimester, having the window down with my head sticking out was the only thing that helped :p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Do you have allergies or have you had a respiratory cold lately?  I went through vertigo and car sickness a couple weeks ago while I was fighting a cold.  Turns out the congestion was causing pressure in my ears and messing up my equilibrium.  As soon as the congestion cleared up the symptoms went away!  GL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I take zofran, drink sprite and eat breath mints. But im just sick in general its not worse in the car then anywhere else.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"